Re: Rare Footage From UFO Hunters

  • sandpiper987
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2009
      Just for the Record...
      Those three labeled "The UFO Hunter Research Team" which The History Channel either got conned into hiring or simply didn't know any better couldn't put two and two together if their lives depended on it primarily due to advanced cases of intellectual constipation.

      The truth of the matter is that they haven't uncovered anything new or anything of scientific value since the first airing of there embarrassingly ridiculous, totally uninformed, and childishly inept and totally incompetent approach to any form of Alien interaction with our civilization.

      The triangular shaped object shown in that video is but one of many visible configurations this remarkable craft is capable of assuming as it has done on many occasions globally. The fact that this video was a daylight shooting provides nothing new.

      Note: If anyone out there doesn't like or agree with any of the above I'm right here...so bring it on!

      Fred Dennis