World Gathering For Truth News - 2

  • Michael Irving
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2009
      WGFT News Digest ~ Please send to Friends & Contacts

      World Gathering For Truth News Digest Two
      Tuesday, 24th March, 2009

      World Gathering For Truth
      http://worldgathering.net

      World Gathering For Truth News
      http://worldgathering.net/news

      Recent News and Articles:

      <> The 100th Monkey Paradigm Shift In Progress
      The 100th Monkey Effect: When a sufficient number
      of a group or species know how to do something, the
      information can jump through the air across natural
      barriers. Right now, new, crucial facts about the world
      ... are hammering away at the old 'World View'.
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news037.html

      <> Wikipedia Is An Unintelligence Operation
      Wikipedia has NO entry for: 'Chemtrails' - why not?
      Somewhere between 10 million and 100 million people
      have seen, and still see it happening! And, dammit, I can
      see it outside right now; and I have seen it in Mexico,
      USA, and the UK. I can smell, itch, and cough it.
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news038.html

      <> 'GLOBAL WARMING' CANCELLED
      http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=92557
      TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/ct4qvw

      <> We Can Learn From Our Best Friends
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news036.html

      <> NWO UK Prime Minister Brown Talks Rubbish
      Gordon Brown, in The Observer, Sunday 22 March 2009.
      Comment by Indrossi: "Lies, spurious lies... You have
      kidnapped and tortured foreigners. You have overthrown
      governments to secure strategic advantages. You have
      destroyed entire countries only to seek profit from their
      reconstruction. You have lied to your own population
      to encourage a war of aggression. There isn't a damn
      thing you can say that will redeem you."
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news035.html

      <> WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU - Dr Orly Taitz
      "I am criss-crossing this country talking to Justices of
      the Supreme court, Representatives, Senators, FBI agents,
      Attorney Generals, US attorneys, telling all of them, what
      is wrong with you? Did some evil magician put a spell on
      the men in this country and they stopped being men?"
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news033.html

      <> The Pyramid Has Crashed ~ Free Our Minds
      I found this artwork at YouTube. It shows the Pyramid
      of World Domination has nose-dived, crashed. Now is
      the time to free our minds. Let's think for ourselves.
      Not what the media wants us to think.
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news032.html

      <> Don't Let 'The Nothing' Chemtrails Get You
      You must have noticed the swirling cloud - the Nothing
      - which sweeps around the world in Neverending Story,
      and the present massive, world spraying of 'Chemtrails'
      have a lot in common. In Neverending Story, when
      everyone has lost hope, Bastian has to restart the world
      by doing something new. We can restart the world
      by doing new things. ~ Try Again.
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news030.html

      <> Human-Friendly ET ~ How they are appearing
      Round or spherical craft and lights are being observed,
      usually at night, all over Great Britain. This writer
      believes these are the craft which are piloted by the
      benevolent ETs who are trying to help humanity...
      These ETs have bases on Earth. They are human, and
      are Earthlings, like us; but they also have homes and
      bases on other planets and in other star systems,
      so they are 'Star' people as well as being human.
      http://worldgathering.net/ukcraft.html

      <> The Most Amazing Thing
      THE MOST AMAZING THING IS JUST ABOUT
      TO HAPPEN .... If, A FEW PEOPLE start putting a
      bit more life into their life .... IT WILL HAPPEN.
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news027.html

      <> The 1320 'Freedom' Declaration of Arbroath
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours
      that we are fighting, but for freedom -- for that alone,
      which no honest man gives up but with life itself."
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news019.html

      <> Is it SOMETHING or NOTHING?
      "Here is THE NOTHING overlapped onto the Earth,
      with a small orange dot glimmer of a new idea in the
      centre: this is an idea you or a friend or a contact may
      have. If you get a good idea, what are you going to do?
      If a friend gets a good idea, what are you going to do?
      If you hear of a good idea, what are you going to do?"
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news017.html

      <> There Is No Neutral Ground Now
      "My so called friends have fallen under a spell.
      They look me squarely in the eye and they say, 'Well,
      all is well'. Can they imagine the darkness that will fall
      from on high, when men will beg God to kill them
      and they won't be able to die." - Bob Dylan
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news013.html

      <> Key To The World Situation:
      <> The Hundredth Monkey Effect
      "Imo solved the problem .... this is a cultural revolution
      comparable almost to the invention of the wheel.
      And, reversing the normal trend, it was the juvenile
      Imo who taught the trick to her mother."
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news012.html

      The 100th Monkey Effect began with the young,
      and here is what students recently did in the UK:

      <> Spirit of '68 Reawakening - Student Protest
      "It was a feeling of fantastic elation: we began to realise
      that mass action could change things. Once it started,
      we developed a taste for it and began to consider mass
      activity as a way of doing politics, which is what's
      happening now. People are fed up with bankers,
      politicians and elite institutions. Hundreds of us
      thought the revolution was coming in '69, but maybe
      the revolution is coming now."
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news029.html

      <> Two Craft above World Gathering HQ
      "The same evening, a report of two sets of three lights
      above the three Eildon Hills was submitted to UK UFO
      Sightings website. The Eildon Hills are approximately
      six miles north-east of Selkirk, World Gathering HQ."
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news009.html

      ~~~~~~~~~

      These articles and news, and more, at:
      http://worldgathering.net/news

      Please forward WGFT News to Friends & Contacts

      World Gathering For Truth News Digest Two:
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news039.html

      To be added to World Gathering For Truth News list,
      send an email to the address on this webpage:
      http://worldgathering.net/contact.html

      Please send some encouragement to WGFT now and
      then, and feedback. Without backwards feeding the
      source can whither, and without encouragement ....
      well, you know what that's like. ~ Michael Irving

      WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing
      and not bother our heads or burden our souls with
      whether we will be successful. Because if we don't
      do the right thing, we will be doing the wrong thing
      and we will just be a part of the disease and not
      part of the cure." ~ E. F. Schumacher

      World Gathering For Truth
      http://worldgathering.net

      Please forward to Friends & Contacts