My Thoughts On Alien Behavior...

  • sandpiper987
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2009
      Our frustration with..."now we see Them... now we don't" is seated in
      human reasoning simply because we are human. We want fast answers and they don't give us very many.

      To perhaps better understand alien behavior one must try to think as
      aliens think..not easy, but it can be done to some extent as one gathers
      evidence and gradually puts the pieces of the puzzle together through
      reflection, deduction, and ultimately conclusion.

      As far as the Human Race is concerned this planet is owned and operated
      by aliens..and why not..top dog always runs the show...that's just the
      way things are.

      For example: I suspect that the entire matter of Christ from conception
      to resurrection was alien orchestrated and see how effective that has
      been. Aliens do things for reasons because they know what the results
      will be long in advance.

      Evidence clearly shows that the manipulation of humans is child's play
      for them. I suspect that they are old hands at this and do it elsewhere
      within the galaxy as well. The mere presence of "examination rooms" as
      described so often by abductees surely suggests that this is the case.

      The Dulce Book (Chapter 11 - the first few paragraphs) is very thought provoking and should be taken seriously
      and carefully considered.

      Anyone have a problem with any of the above?

      Fred Dennis
    • Roger Anderton
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2009
        People come with lots of different beliefs; we are alien to one another.

        Roger