Re: [UFOnet] Science needs correcting

  • Jeff Adams
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2009
      Hi Roger,
      Yes, I am aware of that as well.  Like I said it doesn't fit within the "standard models", whether it is the archaeological models or the physics models....do economic models even have any relevance?  No they apparently don't :)

      Heck, many physicists are still trying to come to terms with quantum theory when the evidence that we live in a multidimensional universe is right in front of their collective faces.  They just need to look and think "outside the box".

      Jeff