World Gathering For Truth News

  • Michael Irving
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 10:15 AM
      World Gathering For Truth News

      Please forward to Friends & Contacts

      World Gathering For Truth
      http://worldgathering.net

      World Gathering For Truth News
      http://worldgathering.net/news

      Recent News and Articles:

      <> Two Craft 'Playing'
      <> Near Sir George Trevelyan's Home
      "I stood and watched these two lights for some ten
      minutes and they continued to move and dance at
      an incredibly high speed. It was usually 2 lights
      but I think I may have spotted a third."
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news025.html

      <> Dozens of Spacecraft
      "... travelling at probably twice the speed of a normal
      aircraft. They were all circular and had 13 to 15 lights
      around the rim. Each had lights in the centre which were
      flashing on and off. They went south at a terrific speed."
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news024.html

      <> THAT PERSON IS DEAD
      "Kate came back from college, and would sit in the
      background in the lounge, as the rest of us chatted.
      Whenever we mentioned the name of a person,
      Kate would chip in: THAT PERSON IS DEAD."
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news023.html

      <> Chemtrails Banned Under Geneva Convention
      "Chemical Weapons - Prohibited under the 1925
      Geneva Protocol for the Prohibition of the Use
      of Asphyxiating, Poisonous or other Gases,
      and of Bacteriological Methods of Warfare."
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news022.html

      <> Something of Historic Proportion is Happening
      Pam Geller: "Something of historic proportions is
      happening. I can sense it because I know how it feels,
      smells, what it looks like, and how people react to it."
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news020.html

      <> The 1320 'Freedom' Declaration of Arbroath
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours
      that we are fighting, but for freedom -- for that alone,
      which no honest man gives up but with life itself."
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news019.html

      <> Sir George Trevelyan: OPERATION REDEMPTION
      "The great ocean of Intelligence which moves through
      ethereal space is descending to Earth, and the point,
      of course, in which it operates on Earth is through that
      point in nature which has become self-conscious,
      in other words 'Man'. You and me."
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news018.html

      <> Is it SOMETHING or NOTHING?
      "Here is THE NOTHING overlapped onto the Earth,
      with a small orange dot glimmer of a new idea in the
      centre: this is an idea you or a friend or a contact may
      have. If you get a good idea, what are you going to do?
      If a friend gets a good idea, what are you going to do?
      If you hear of a good idea, what are you going to do?"
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news017.html

      <> Two Craft above World Gathering HQ in Scotland
      "The same evening, a report of two sets of three lights
      above the three Eildon Hills was submitted to UK UFO
      Sightings website. The Eildon Hills are approximately
      six miles north-east of Selkirk, my home."
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news009.html

      <> LET'S GET BRITAIN TALKING
      WGFT Editor: This is a good article, worth reading.
      But I have sent several messages to this organisation,
      and had no reply. No one's talking. Is there ANY country
      in the world who would like to talk? Maybe we could
      have Mongolia talking to New Zealand? Any ideas?
      A country talking to itself doesn't make much sense.
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news015.html

      <> There Is No Neutral Ground Now
      "My so called friends have fallen under a spell.
      They look me squarely in the eye and they say, 'Well,
      all is well'. Can they imagine the darkness that will fall
      from on high, when men will beg God to kill them
      and they won't be able to die." - Bob Dylan
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news013.html

      <> Key To The World Situation: 100th Monkey Effect
      "Imo solved the problem .... this is a cultural revolution
      comparable almost to the invention of the wheel.
      And, reversing the normal trend, it was the juvenile
      Imo who taught the trick to her mother."
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news012.html

      The 100th Monkey Effect began with the young,
      and here is what students recently did in the UK:

      <> UK Students Occupy University Buildings
      "It was a feeling of fantastic elation: we began
      to realise that mass action could change things.
      Once it started, we developed a taste for it and
      began to consider mass activity as a way of
      doing politics, which is what's happening now.
      People are fed up with bankers, politicians
      and elite institutions. Hundreds of us thought
      the revolution was coming in '69, but maybe
      the revolution is coming now."
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news011.html

      ~~~~~~~~~

      These articles and news, and more, at:
      http://worldgathering.net/news

      Please forward WGFT News to Friends & Contacts

      To be added to World Gathering For Truth News list,
      send an email to the address on this webpage:
      http://worldgathering.net/contact.html

      Please send some encouragement to WGFT now and
      then, and feedback. Without backwards feeding the
      source can whither, and without encouragement ....
      well, you know what that's like. ~ Michael Irving

      WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing
      and not bother our heads or burden our souls with
      whether we will be successful. Because if we don't
      do the right thing, we will be doing the wrong thing
      and we will just be a part of the disease and not
      part of the cure." ~ E. F. Schumacher

      World Gathering For Truth
      http://worldgathering.net

      ~~