Two Craft Over World Gathering HQ

  • Michael Irving
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2009
      Two Craft Over World Gathering HQ, Scotland, UK

      Early evening on Saturday, 7th February, 2009, I felt I needed
      to get out for a walk and see which planets are visible in southern
      skies. I seem to have had a lot of telepathy for many years, so
      this walk may have been prompted by telepathy. I walked the
      two-bridge route around the lovely Ettrick River. After turning
      for home at the second bridge, I headed off along a parallel lane.
      Along the lane there is an interesting industrial-age chimney,
      so I snapped off quite a few pictures, in the direction of my home.

      Getting the photos up on my PC, I nearly fell off my chair.
      Life has been tough for a long time (yes, I know I'm the only
      one it's happening to!). And the remote harassment I've been
      subjected to for eight years and four months is nearly killing
      me. Have you ever had a nasty beam pointed at you for eight
      years? It is not good for health, and often I can barely walk
      or even speak. But I can type. I use this extreme harassment
      as encouragement that I'm 'onto something significant'.

      Four photographs showed:
      (1) A colourful craft, just to the right of a bright,
      big planet (venus?)
      (2) The craft lower, with an orange streak of light to its right.
      (3) Two craft behind trees on the left.
      (4) The two craft have moved right into clear sky,
      and have halos around them.

      '2 Craft photographed above World Gathering HQ in Scotland':
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news009.html

      The same evening, a report of two sets of three lights was
      reported above the three Eildon Hills. The Eildon Hills are
      approximately six miles north-east from Selkirk, my home.
      The Eildon Hills, 7th February 2009 report is here:
      http://preview.tinyurl.com/c37ah3

      ~ Michael

      ~~~~~~~~~

      World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net

      Robert Zimmerman (also known as Bob Dylan):
      "There's spiritual warfare, and flesh and blood breaking down.
      You either got faith, or you got unbelief, and there ain't no
      neutral ground. The enemy is subtle. How be it we are so
      deceived, when the truth's in our hearts and we still don't
      believe? My so-called friends have fallen under a spell, they
      look me squarely in the eye, and they say 'Well, all is well'.
      Can they imagine the darkness that will fall from on high,
      when men will beg God to kill them and they won't
      be able to die."

      "Human beings must come together in support of life.
      At present, each person and group is going his or her own way.
      There is hope if people can come together and unite."
      A Guatemalan Mam Elder
      http://worldgathering.net/news/news01.html

      World Gathering For Truth
      http://worldgathering.net