Clifford Stone

  • DAVID LACROIX
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2009
      Not sure if anyone listened to Clifford Stone on Coast to Coast last week. An amazing interview to say the least. I happen to feel that he is the real thing, extremely credible and very concerned about the future of humanity. This interview reached well beyond the testimony he gave at the Disclosure Project briefing in 2001.
      If he is a disinformationist he could win an academy award.