Obama and UFOS

  • Bob Foster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2009
      Fred,

      You are undoubtedly right. But, one has to be ever hopeful.

      I guess my one burning question
      is this: what would it take for the authorities to open up and finally
      relent and admit to what so many of us already know? I do understand
      the Contact conundrum, where a vastly superior civilization completely
      overwhelms a lesser one simply by virtue of the fact that whatever they
      may possess renders the latter's technology and, perhaps beliefs,
      irrelevant. I live in Williamsburg, VA and whenever I go down to the James River
      I imagine what those English sailing ships must have looked like to the
      local Indians (of whom very few remain). A lot like the UFO I saw, I suppose. I doubt that I will live to
      see the day when our technology can come close to rivaling the
      aliens', so I hope that something unexpected happens to shake things
      loose. It could easily happen. One day a massive UFO might be captured
      on countless digital and cell phone cameras and TV network feeds will
      broadcast the images around the world. The government would have to
      come clean.