Obama And UFO Information Request

  • Bob Foster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      Interesting article from 22 January 2009. I look forward to seeing what comes of this.

      I hope this guts those NSA guys out at Langley. With any luck Obama's scrutiny will scuttle their self-serving disinformation campaign. I can hear them now -- we can't have advanced aliens and Jesus at the same time now, can we?

      Cut and paste the link into your browser.

      http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m1d22-Obama-Open-Government-Memoranda-to-release-UFO-files