The History Channel........

  • sandpiper987
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17 4:01 PM
      The History Channel shows are, in general, FIRST RATE...how then can
      their research staffs COLLAPSE so completely with the EMBARRASSINGLY
      RIDICULOUS UFO HUNTERS program?..there can be only one answer..they
      simply don't know where to look or who to interview!...or perhaps there
      IS one other possibility...maybe, 'BIG BROTHER' just might 'SPANK' if
      they did it RIGHT..and as most of us are painfully aware...RATINGS take
      prescience over the very real danger of PUBLICLY EMBARRASSING
      the 'AUTHORS of PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY'.
      Well, I guess...what can one realistically expect..that's 'Show Bizz'...
    • bubbasmom555
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17 4:44 PM
        http://www.history.com/minisite.do?
        content_type=Minisite_Generic&content_type_id=57844&display_order=3&mini
        _id=57826

        I don't think the UFO Hunters are History Channel Research Staff - the
        information at the site shown above indicates otherwise. Peggi

        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "sandpiper987" <etinvestigator1984@...>