UFO film showing and meeting Jan 21 in Indep. MO

  • Marge Padgitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2009
      The next QUEST meeting will be held on January 21, 2009 at the Trails
      West Public Library at 11401 E. 23rd Street, Independence, MO 64052 The
      meeting is open to everyone and there is no charge. We will be
      showing the a film where my daughter and I were interviewed about our
      real UFO experiences, and discuss plans for the upcoming Mysteries of
      the Universe Conference. Quest is the main sponsor for the event.
      Please RSVP if you know you can attend so we know how many people to
      expect. However, reservations are not required since I know sometimes
      people don't know if they can make it until the last minute. Margie
      Kay
      Director, QUEST Investigation Group
      Mysteries of the Universe Conference July 16-18, 2009
      Independence, MO
      816-833-1602 M-F 9 - 5
      www.mouconference.net <http://www.mouconference.net/>