World Gathering Christmas Story 2008

  • Michael Irving
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2008
      ~ World Gathering Christmas ET Story 2008 ~

      Something Odd happened to me when I went Shopping....

      http://worldgathering.net/world2/story01.html

      ~~~

      The Big World Gathering
      http://worldgathering.net

      ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
      The Big World Gathering is happening now wherever we
      are by our sharing with others what we really feel and think
      about life today, and by distributing information we believe
      is important ~ At a later stage, perhaps soon to happen,
      all our individual actions may help lead to something quite
      surprising: a major world change ~ Start today.
      ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing and
      not bother our heads or burden our souls with whether we
      will be successful. Because if we don't do the right thing,
      we will be doing the wrong thing and we will just be a part
      of the disease and not part of the cure." ~ Schumacher

      The Big World Gathering
      http://worldgathering.net

      ~~~