The Spennymoor Lights

  • geoff@thewhyfiles.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2008
      The Spennymoor Lights

      "Up ahead in the trees I could see a strong white light. Strong enough for me to be able to see the trees either side of the path lit up and the path floor illuminated. At first I thought it was a car or something coming down the path, but then thought it couldn't be as the local council has installed those gates every so often to stop hoodlums on motocross bikes killing people like me out walking the dog".

      See:

      http://thewhyfiles.net/spennymoor_lights.html

      Geoff Richardson

      www.thewhyfiles.net