Free Austin Lecture: C.B. Scott Jones on UFO Disclosure

  • S Miles Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2008
      Free Austin Lecture: C.B. Scott Jones on UFO Disclosure
      Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 6:30 - 8:30 P.M.
      Austin History Center, 810 Guadalupe St., Austin, TX
      http://www.AnomalyArchives.org

      80 Years with a Blinking 3rd Eye - Free Austin Event

      The name C.B. Scott Jones is both obscure to many a casual UFO buff
      yet widely known among "deep seekers" of the UFOlogical and
      Parapsychological communities. His work for Senator Claiborne Pell
      investigating paranormal phenomena and his briefing of President
      Clinton's Science Adviser on behalf of Laurance Rockefeller are the
      stuff of legend - and yet they are fact. He is the founder of the
      Human Potential Foundation and the Center for Applied Anomalous
      Phenomena. He supported the Fund for UFO Research (FUFOR), served on
      the board and as President of the American Society for Psychical
      Research (ASPR) and served as board member for Atlantic University (a
      division of ARE, the Edgar Cayce organization the Association for
      Research and Enlightenment). He also helped with the TREAT II
      (Treatment and Research of Experienced Anomalous Trauma) conference at
      Virginia Tech that brought together many in the UFO, alien abduction
      and paranormal research fields.

      These and a lifetime of other anomalous experience make Cecil B.
      "Scott" Jones an extraordinary guest for the Austin Consciousness /
      Anomaly Community.

      We hope you will join us in welcoming C.B. "Scott" Jones this coming
      Tuesday night:

      Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 6:30 - 8:30 P.M.
      Austin History Center, 810 Guadalupe St., Austin, TX
      Free and open to the public.

      EIGHTY YEARS WITH A BLINKING THIRD EYE
      by C.B. Scott Jones

      [Sponsored by Austin IONS and Co-Sponsored by The Anomaly Archives]

      Seeing and understanding are two separate sensory and cognitive
      domains. That is one reason why the experience of life is so enriched
      and frustrating.

      There is evidence that my first ET experience took place over
      eighty-years ago, and I may have been recruited at the time for the
      peace work that I am doing now. Mid-life psychic experiences
      effectively ended a navy career, and directed me on a path of
      discovery of consciousness that is still unfolding. I would like to
      share some of the adventures of this journey.

      Some specific areas I want to address are the Peace Room program;
      preparing for disclosure of the ET/Earth relationship and what that
      will mean to peace; a Constitutional Amendment naming the President
      the principal Peace Maker of the nation; and successful examples of
      the use of the non-local nature of human consciousness.

      The IONS community may be interested in my early work with Willis
      Harman, Brendan O'Regan, Wink Franklin, and my continued work with
      Edgar Mitchell.

      My thirty-years in the Navy was perhaps an overlong apprenticeship for
      the global peace work that I now do. But experiences from the fifteen
      years I spent in Naval Intelligence with assignments in Washington,
      D.C., India and Germany have directly supported the peace work. The
      same can be said for the nine years I spend in academe, teaching at
      three major universities. Certainly the six-years as Special
      Assistant to Senator Claiborne Pell when he was Chairman of the Senate
      Foreign Relations Committee gave me access around the world that
      brought focus to the university-based Peace Room concept. Working for
      Laurance Rockefeller in the UFO field was a most unique experience and
      illuminated the need to expand global peace work to the cosmic level.

      Details of what we have been doing in P.E.A.C.E. Inc, and our future
      plans may be seen at PeaceRoom.com. Take a look and give us some
      feedback. We are looking for the next great idea, and volunteers to
      make it all happen.

      C.B. Scott Jones, Ph.D.
      President, P.E.A.C.E. Inc

      Free Austin Lecture: C.B. Scott Jones on UFO Disclosure
      Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 6:30 - 8:30 P.M.
      Austin History Center, 810 Guadalupe St., Austin, TX

      http://www.anomalyarchives.org/2008/11/20/free-austin-lecture-cb-scott-jones-on-ufo-disclosure-austin-november-25th/

      Further Reference Resources on C. B. Scott Jones:

      The Plan C
      http://www.peaceroom.com/The%20Plan%20C.htm

      OpEdNews ยป Preparing For The Upcoming UFO/ET Disclosure Crisis
      Diary Entry by Ed Komarek / June 28, 2008
      http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/diarypage.php?did=7929

      CB Scott Jones at X-Conference 2008
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7mVI5t9Neg

      X-Conference 2008: Scott Jones & John Alexander, speakers
      paranormaltrickster.blogspot.com/2008/04/x-conference-2008-scott-jones-john.html

      C.B. "Scott" Jones - Expanded Background
      http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/X-Conference2008/jones_supplement.htm

      C.B. Scott Jones Ph.D. Hawaii Presentation June 2006
      video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8536399266156721811

      Conclusion of Hawaii June 2006 talk on Exopolitics.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4FChLp57II

      OPTIONS FOR A PLANET IN PERIL by C.B. Scott Jones, Ph.D
      Presented at the Extraterrestrial Civilizations and World Peace Conference
      Sponsored by the Exopolitics Institute / Kailua-Kona Hawaii / 11 June,
      2006
      http://www.exopoliticsjournal.com/vol-1/1-4-Jones.htm

      XCon 2004 - CB Scott Jones - The Nexus of Exopolitics and Global Peace
      video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7177395111051848438

      X Conference 2004 >> Dr. C.B. Scott Jones
      shop.paranormalmatrix.tv

      C.B. "Scott" Jones, Ph.D. Presents How The Alien Presence Affects
      Society 1998
      http://www.ufocongressstore.com/servlet/the-636/C.B.-%22Scott%22-Jones,-Ph.D./Detail

      When Cosmic Cultures Meet (Paperback) - 1996
      by Human Potential Foundation (Author), C. B. Scott Jones (Editor)
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cosmic-Cultures-Human-Potential-Foundation/dp/1882658035

      Rockefeller Initiative Documents
      http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/Rockefeller%20Documents/Rockefeller_Initiative_Documents.htm

      E.T. Politics in the Clinton White House - Part 1
      http://www.presidentialufo.com/part1.htm

      C.B. Scott Jones via ExoPaedia
      http://www.exopaedia.org/display.php?by=recid&val=22

      C.B. Scott Jones via Hambone files
      http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/hambone/people.html#jones

      Phoenix in the Labyrinth by C.B. Scott Jones, Ph.D.
      http://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-labyrinth-C-Scott-Jones/dp/1882658027
      cgi.ebay.com/Phoenix-in-the-Labyrinth-by-C.B.-Scott-Jones,-Ph.D.

      Background on the Aviary - Nexus Magazine 1995
      http://www.angelfire.com/or/mctrl/aviary.html

      Will the Real Scott Jones Please Stand Up? 1993
      A profile on the most ubiquitous character in ufology and parapsychology
      by Robert J. Durant
      http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/hambone/scott-jones.html
      http://www.tricksterbook.com/ArticlesOnline/ScottJonesWhitePaper.pdf

      More good UFO Folklore ! Is it true ?
      NON-LETHALITY: JOHN B. ALEXANDER, THE PENTAGON'S PENGUIN
      http://www.qtm.net/~geibdan/newsc/av2.html

      Driving Mr. Bennewitz Insane
      http://www.philipcoppens.com/bennewitz.html

      Richard Boylan on the Aviary