Re: [UFOnet] Re: I just received this email a moment ago

  • HerbertRNewman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2008
      In a message dated 11/20/2008 2:03:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      sgangel_2005@... writes:

      Please do keep the rest of us Updated! And thankyou very much for
      letting us know what You both saw! God Bless! :D

      ~ Sue ~

      I'm told a videographer from CNN was there and filmed the thing but
      absolutely nothing ever showed up on CNN ... NOTHING! Go figure!

      Herb