Re: [UFOnet] Update on UFO Sighting of 19 May 2008, Surry Nuclear Power Stati...

  • HerbertRNewman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11 7:57 AM
      Stick to your "guns", Bob ... you saw what you saw and don't let any of the
      fools out there try to make you doubt it nor change your story!!!

      Herb in Norfolk, Virginia

      Holiday needs. Search Now.
      -aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)

    • timelooper
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11 8:13 AM
        Thanks for the support Herb. Don't worry about me, I don't dissuade
        easily.

        I see that we're "neighbors." Keep looking at the sky. A friend or
        mine lives down your way and she told me that she saw a stationary
        black triangle high in the sky not too far from naval base a few
        months back. Friends of hers said it was a stealth aircraft, but I
        pointed out to her that they are jet aircraft without hovering
        capability. It look like"they" are very interested in our military as
        well.

        Bob

        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, HerbertRNewman@... wrote:

        > Stick to your "guns", Bob ... you saw what you saw and don't let any
        of the
        > fools out there try to make you doubt it nor change your story!!!
        >
        > Herb in Norfolk, Virginia

      • Denis Boily
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2009
          Hi,