Re: Swedish lake monster.

  • Mark Fraser\ Haunted Scotland.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 12:58 AM
      -----Original Message-----
      From: The Hierophant <hierophant@...>
      To: Haunted Scotland <Hauntedscotland@...>
      Date: 31 August 1999 18:45
      Subject: Re: Fwd: Swedish lake monster.

      Haunted Scotland - http://Hauntedscotland.listbot.com

      Last summer the most extensive search ever of the lake at Ostersund in
      Jamtland county, 600 kms (370 miles) northwest of Stockholm, also failed to
      find the monster

      Well, this all depends on who you listen to, doesn't it? Jan-Ove
      Sundberg, the expedition organiser, felt that a lot of the SONAR
      traces the scanners picked up were indicative of something very large
      in the lake; however, internal disagreements within the team, largely
      centred on the interpretation of these data, led to several members
      storming off during a press conference... There's a TV documentary
      about the trip, which turns up on the Discovery Channel from time to
      time.

      The Hierophant::Sees All, Knows All
      Weddings, Parties, Bar Mitzvahs, Masonics

      MSN Messenger Service lets you stay in touch instantly with
      your family & friends - Visit http://messenger.msn.com