"Fastwalkers"

  • ZO
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2008
      "Fastwalkers" is a film I worked on a couple years ago. It had turned out that the Fastwalkers team, Bruce Jessop, Anthony Miles, Robert Miles decided that I deserved nothing for the 2 + years of effort that went into the film... I am now wanting to go around letting others know of what they've done so that anyone else will not be tricked by them as I was. They have recently produced several more DVD releases with my work in them.

      http://www.fastwalkers.com/

      I was told to wait 1-2 months after the release of the first DVD, after profits beyond $60,000 had been reached. (That was how much was supposedly spent on the film by Bruce Jessop...) I did so, I waited patiently and when they told me profits had gone beyond that point I asked for some compensation at which point they exploded telling me I didn't deserve it... Even when I would ask for $100 as partial compensation for the work I was providing it was thought of as an insult to them. I should have known better, yet this was one of my first large scale projects and I was around 18 years-old when we started the project... which was going to be a movie at first, not a documentary. I'm 25 now...

      I have never wanted to go after them in a legal way or anything, I would rather let them deal their own karma... yet I should still let others know what they've done and continue to do... so that nobody else would be tricked by them, as I would not wish that upon anyone. The entire team, from Anthony Miles, Bruce Jessop, Robert Miles, Stoyan Cheresharov and others were all in on it, none of them stood up for me, it was quite strange to be treated that way by a group of men and women... Anthony, Robert and Bruce were the ones that lied to me and made lofty promises. They acted as though I was their servant worker/money maker that they could easily lie to, making big promises that they could never fulfill, and they have no guilt for not paying me. I was promised a new computer as well...

      This is not a sob story... I am not looking for people to feel sorry for me :), I only want to reveal how the "fastwalkers" team practiced their business with me so that others would be able to see through people who practice business like this.

      Here's some recent work I've been doing for a fight scene involving two ninjas fighting. It's a 3D model created in a program called 3D Studio Max 9.0.(Still haven't applied the black clothing texture and haven't added details to other things like the hands and belt, sheath for the sword, etc.)

      4-days of work so far...

      I've done a lot of professional work since working on "Fastwalkers"... so the new UFO/alien film we make will really blow people away! Everyone in the UFO Community will see it. It will be a non-profit thing that will lead to making a movie. It will all be based on abduction accounts, written testimony, including "screen memory events" and many other things from actual accounts. As with a previous short film I made in 2003, much of it will be from the 'alien' perspective, yet far more realistic compared to older work I've done.

      Matthew J. Chin
      Portfolio: http://members.shaw.ca/ancientskies/mattchin3.htm
      UFO website: http://members.shaw.ca/ancienteyes/

      Old short film from 2003: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wql4c0vf9Vc

    • ZO
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 26, 2008

        http://members.shaw.ca/ancientprize/shinobimodelingforweb.jpg

        4-days of work so far...

        I've done a lot of professional work since working on "Fastwalkers"... so the new UFO/alien film we make will really blow people away! Everyone in the UFO Community will see it. It will be a non-profit thing that will lead to making a movie. It will all be based on abduction accounts, written testimony, including "screen memory events" and many other things from actual accounts. As with a previous short film I made in 2003, much of it will be from the 'alien' perspective, yet far more realistic compared to older work I've done.

        Matthew J. Chin
        Portfolio: http://members.shaw.ca/ancientskies/mattchin3.htm
        UFO website: http://members.shaw.ca/ancienteyes/

        Old short film from 2003: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wql4c0vf9Vc

        http://www.eset.com

      • glitter1shine
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
          --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "ZO" <ancienteyes@...> wrote:

          > "Fastwalkers" is a film I worked on a couple years ago. It had
          turned out that the Fastwalkers team, Bruce Jessop, Anthony Miles,
          Robert Miles decided that I deserved nothing for the 2 + years of
          effort that went into the film... I am now wanting to go around
          letting others know of what they've done so that anyone else will not
          be tricked by them as I was. They have recently produced several more
          DVD releases with my work in them.
          > well then u will be happy to know i downloaded it through utorrent.
          honestly, i found it informative but just that.