Re: Pilots orderd to shoot at UfO

  • bubbasmom555
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2008
      Most of the information "released" recently has been out on the
      internet for varying periods of time - this particular one for at
      least two years. Try googling it. It has been copiously commented
      upon in the past - like most the rest of the recent release.

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Anderton" <R.J.Anderton@...>
      wrote:

      > I am surprised that no one is commenting on things like this -
      >
      > Two U.S. fighter planes were scrambled and ordered to shoot down an
      unidentified flying object (UFO) over the English countryside during
      the Cold War, according to secret files made public on Monday.

      > One pilot said he was seconds away from firing 24 rockets at the
      object, which moved erratically and gave a radar reading like "a
      flying aircraft carrier."

      > The pilot, Milton Torres, now 77 and living in Miami, said it spent
      periods motionless in the sky before reaching estimated speeds of
      more than 7,600 mph (12,000 kph).

      > http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20081020/tuk-uk-britain-ufo-toronto-
      online-fa6b408.html

    • Denis Boily
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2008
        Hi
        Il ne l avait pas tiré a la derniere seconde car l ovni avait disparu de son ecrant radar a la derniere seconde , Hi Hiiiiiii ils sont plus rapide qu un petite balle de fusée ou ils se sont cachés derriere un ecrant magnétique ,

        Denis