Pilots orderd to shoot at UfO

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2008
      I am surprised that no one is commenting on things like this -

      Two U.S. fighter planes were scrambled and ordered to shoot down an unidentified flying object (UFO) over the English countryside during the Cold War, according to secret files made public on Monday.

      One pilot said he was seconds away from firing 24 rockets at the object, which moved erratically and gave a radar reading like "a flying aircraft carrier."

      The pilot, Milton Torres, now 77 and living in Miami, said it spent periods motionless in the sky before reaching estimated speeds of more than 7,600 mph (12,000 kph).

      http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20081020/tuk-uk-britain-ufo-toronto-online-fa6b408.html

    • bubbasmom555
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2008
        Most of the information "released" recently has been out on the
        internet for varying periods of time - this particular one for at
        least two years. Try googling it. It has been copiously commented
        upon in the past - like most the rest of the recent release.

        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Anderton" <R.J.Anderton@...>
        wrote:

        > I am surprised that no one is commenting on things like this -
        >
        > Two U.S. fighter planes were scrambled and ordered to shoot down an
        unidentified flying object (UFO) over the English countryside during
        the Cold War, according to secret files made public on Monday.

        > One pilot said he was seconds away from firing 24 rockets at the
        object, which moved erratically and gave a radar reading like "a
        flying aircraft carrier."

        > The pilot, Milton Torres, now 77 and living in Miami, said it spent
        periods motionless in the sky before reaching estimated speeds of
        more than 7,600 mph (12,000 kph).

        > http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20081020/tuk-uk-britain-ufo-toronto-
        online-fa6b408.html

      • Denis Boily
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2008
          Hi
          Il ne l avait pas tiré a la derniere seconde car l ovni avait disparu de son ecrant radar a la derniere seconde , Hi Hiiiiiii ils sont plus rapide qu un petite balle de fusée ou ils se sont cachés derriere un ecrant magnétique ,

          Denis