Re: [UFOnet] Re: Tesla AUTObiography, the "Nazi-Bell" craft, plus more ...

  • ZO
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 4, 2008
      From: ZO
      To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 1:30 PM
      Subject: Re: [UFOnet] Re: Tesla AUTObiography, the "Nazi-Bell" craft, plus more ...

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: ZO
      To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 1:26 PM

      Hi Zo,
      Your theory does not apply to Tesla because he never meditated or did any
      Tibetan throat singing.

      Whoever said he did Tibetan throat singing? It's not a theory that he meditated, he says right in his autobiography he spent most of days visualizing things... alone. This is called meditation by some people... maybe you don't know what meditation is?

      He did not have to do anything to put his mind into a
      state of euphoria so that he could see visions.

      So all of the visualizing he was doing on a daily basis actually did nothing to improve his visualizations? Where's your common sense?

      Tesla said all he had to do was
      close his eyes and he saw a huge file of blueprints.

      If he studied blueprints for days on end... alone... visualizing them as well... as he did with most everything in his entire memory several times over... after awhile you might memorize them... you would be able to actually see them without trying if you did it enough and in detail.

      ALSO, he started seeing
      detailed blueprints after his abduction experience.

      That is such bullshit because he doesn't write about ever being abducted in his autobiography... I read it... show me the part telling of being abducted by aliens.

      He wrote about that in his
      autobiography too. To date, no Tibetans or meditators have been able to see
      thousands of technical blueprints when they are in their meditative state.

      Have any of them studied the blueprints like Tesla.... der... no, they don't have access to blueprints.... their meditations/visualizations consist of other things for other purposes.

      If you
      know of any Tibetans who can see blueprints, please inform us about it. Maybe
      you can meditate and fetch us a blueprint for a propulsion system for a
      faster than light spacecraft. Now THAT would prove your theory.
      Art

      It's not a theory, it's a fact that Tesla visualized things quite a lot. I only know because it is clearly written in his autobiography and I've posted info that he wrote that says he visualized much, much more than the average person. A Tibetan would only be able to see blueprints they've studied like Tesla, and they would have to memorize them like Tesla. I'm not the one making up crazy bullshit right now, you are. lol

      Matt

      http://www.eset.com

      http://www.eset.com

    • ZO
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 4, 2008
        Hey. The two paragraphs below were written by Tesla directly from his autobiography:

        The "mental operations" as he calls them can also be described as meditation....... Generally speaking, people don't know what meditation is and even Tesla didn't use that word to describe what he was doing... he simply calls it "a new method of materializing inventive concepts and ideas, which is radially opposite to the purely experimental and is in my opinion ever so much more expeditious and efficient."

        It isn't new, the things he used it for were new though.... Althroughout his biography he talks about being a lonely kid basically, and how most of the work he ever did was done in his mind...

        To continue on from the last paragraph below:

        http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96jul/teslaauto01.html

        "There was another and still more important reason for my late awakening. In my boyhood I suffered from a peculiar affliction due to the appearance of images, often accompanied by strong flashes of light, which marred the sight of real objects and interfered with my thoughts and action. They were pictures of things and scenes which i had really seen, never of those imagined. When a word was spoken to me the image of the object it designated would present itself vividly to my vision and sometimes I was quite unable to distinguish weather what I saw was tangible or not. This caused me great discomfort and anxiety. None of the students of psychology or physiology whom i have consulted, could ever explain satisfactorily these phenomenon. They seem to have been unique although I was probably predisposed as I know that my brother experienced a similar trouble. The theory I have formulated is that the images were the result of a reflex action from the brain on the retina under great excitation. They certainly were not hallucinations such as are produced in diseased and anguished minds, for in other respects i was normal and composed. To give an idea of my distress, suppose that I had witnessed a funeral or some such nerve-wracking spectacle. The, inevitably, in the stillness of night, a vivid picture of the scene would thrust itself before my eyes and persist despite all my efforts to banish it. If my explanation is correct, it should be possible to project on a screen the image of any object one conceives and make it visible. Such an advance would revolutionize all human relations. I am convinced that this wonder can and will be accomplished in time to come. I may add that I have devoted much thought to the solution of the problem.

        I have managed to reflect such a picture, which i have seen in my mind, to the mind of another person, in another room. To free myself of these tormenting appearances, I tried to concentrate my mind on something else I had seen, and in this way I would often obtain temporary relief; but in order to get it I had to conjure continuously new images. It was not long before I found that I had exhausted all of those at my command; my 'reel' had run out as it were, because I had seen little of the world -- only objects in my home and the immediate surroundings. As I performed these mental operations for the second or third time, in order to chase the appearances from my vision, the remedy gradually lost all its force. Then I instinctively commenced to make excursions beyond the limits of the small world of which I had knowledge, and I saw new scenes. These were at first very blurred and indistinct, and would flit away when I tried to concentrate my attention upon them. They gained in strength and distinctness and finally assumed the concreteness of real things. I soon discovered that my best comfort was attained if I simply went on in my vision further and further, getting new impressions all the time, and so I began to travel; of course, in my mind. Every night, (and sometimes during the day), when alone, I would start on my journeys -- see new places, cities and countries; live there, meet people and make friendships and acquaintances and, however unbelievable, it is a fact that they were just as dear to me as those in actual life, and not a bit less intense in their manifestations. This I did constantly until I was about seventeen, when my thoughts turned seriously to invention. Then I observed to my delight that i could visualize with the greatest facility. I needed no models, drawings or experiments. I could picture them all as real in my mind. Thus I have been led unconsciously to evolve what I consider a new method of materializing inventive concepts and ideas, which is radially opposite to the purely experimental and is in my opinion ever so much more expeditious and efficient."