Re: Tesla AUTObiography, the "Nazi-Bell" craft, plus more ...

  • antigray@cs.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 2, 2008
      In a message dated 9/8/2008 11:37:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      ufonet@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > Re: Tesla AUTObiography, the "Nazi-Bell" craft, plus more ...
      >
      > Posted by: "ZO" ancienteyes@... derutkra
      >
      > Mon Sep 8, 2008 1:27 pm (PDT) Here's something from the Autobiography of
      > Nikola Tesla:
      >
      > http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96jul/teslaauto01.html
      >
      > "My mother was an inventor of the first order and would, I believe, have
      > achieved great things had she not been so remote from modern life and its multi
      > fold opportunities. She invented and constructed all kinds of tools and
      > devices and wove the finest designs from thread which was spun by her. She even
      > planted seeds, raised the plants and separated the fibbers herself. She worked
      > indefatigably, from break of day till late at night, and most of the wearing
      > apparel and furnishings of the home were the product of her hands. When she
      > was past sixty, her fingers were still nimble enough to tie three knots in an
      > eyelash."
      >
      > His inventions can't all be attributed to implants and "Repto Sapiens", or
      > "aliens", since even his Mother was an inventor and he was obviously inspired
      > by her to be an inventor himself. His Dad also helped him to train his
      > mind... Some kids end up being a bit like their parents or try to surpass their
      > best qualities in some ways when they grow up, for better or for worse.
      >
      > Matt Chin

      Hi Matt,
      In Tesla's autobiography he wrote that he could close his eyes and see
      hundreds of technical blueprints in sequence. He said he had no idea how he was able
      to see them, or what each of them was until he would single one out and look
      at it carefully. Then he could get the blueprint to become animated and was
      able to see what it was and how it functioned. There is no way anyone can
      inherit a talent like that from their mother, unless of course his mother was an
      alien or a human that also had a master control implant like he did, and she
      copied all of her blueprints into his memory.
      LOL
      Art

    • ZO
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 2, 2008
        In a message dated 9/8/2008 11:37:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        ufonet@yahoogroups.com writes:

        > Re: Tesla AUTObiography, the "Nazi-Bell" craft, plus more ...
        >
        > Posted by: "ZO" ancienteyes@... derutkra
        >
        > Mon Sep 8, 2008 1:27 pm (PDT) Here's something from the Autobiography of
        > Nikola Tesla:
        >
        > http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96jul/teslaauto01.html
        >
        > "My mother was an inventor of the first order and would, I believe, have
        > achieved great things had she not been so remote from modern life and its multi
        > fold opportunities. She invented and constructed all kinds of tools and
        > devices and wove the finest designs from thread which was spun by her. She even
        > planted seeds, raised the plants and separated the fibbers herself. She worked
        > indefatigably, from break of day till late at night, and most of the wearing
        > apparel and furnishings of the home were the product of her hands. When she
        > was past sixty, her fingers were still nimble enough to tie three knots in an
        > eyelash."
        >
        > His inventions can't all be attributed to implants and "Repto Sapiens", or
        > "aliens", since even his Mother was an inventor and he was obviously inspired
        > by her to be an inventor himself. His Dad also helped him to train his
        > mind... Some kids end up being a bit like their parents or try to surpass their
        > best qualities in some ways when they grow up, for better or for worse.
        >
        > Matt Chin

        Hi Matt,
        In Tesla's autobiography he wrote that he could close his eyes and see
        hundreds of technical blueprints in sequence. He said he had no idea how he was able
        to see them, or what each of them was until he would single one out and look
        at it carefully. Then he could get the blueprint to become animated and was
        able to see what it was and how it functioned. There is no way anyone can
        inherit a talent like that from their mother, unless of course his mother was an
        alien or a human that also had a master control implant like he did, and she
        copied all of her blueprints into his memory.
        LOL
        Art

        Hey. I can't attribute someone's genious abilities to "master control alien implants" especially when there's no evidence to support that theory whatsoever. Obviously you haven't done much meditation or you'd know the power in it. A better word instead of meditation to describe what Tesla was doing is visualization or imagination for extremely long periods of time while he was alone. Much of his time was spent visualizing everyday.

        I never said he inherited talent from his Mother... lol. I don't believe in crap like that... that people inherit talents... He was obviously inspired by his clever inventor Mother... to be an inventor himself... simple as that.

        Just like a young man whose Father is in the army, that boy may grow up to follow in his father's footsteps.... same thing... happens all of the time with many different examples of kids growing up to be a bit like their parent/s, sometimes it is a choice, sometimes not. In Tesla's case it was a conscious choice to be a bit like his inventor mother by becoming an inventor.

        Matt

        http://www.eset.com

      • ZO
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 2, 2008
          "Hi Matt,
          In Tesla's autobiography he wrote that he could close his eyes and see
          hundreds of technical blueprints in sequence. He said he had no idea how he was able
          to see them, or what each of them was until he would single one out and look
          at it carefully. Then he could get the blueprint to become animated and was
          able to see what it was and how it functioned. There is no way anyone can
          inherit a talent like that from their mother, unless of course his mother was an
          alien or a human that also had a master control implant like he did, and she
          copied all of her blueprints into his memory.
          LOL
          Art"

          Hehehe, my Dad does stuff like that... An example: "Imagine a precious stone and see all of its color and designs made of glass, examine it, zoom in, zoom out, spin it, then turn it over to see the other side... and then automatically see the design and color on that side without trying to imagine it... it is just there... your brain seems to create it as though the design was already there before you turn it over in your visualization.

          If you exercised this ability it grows and strengthens like a muscle... It is like practicing a skill... like Mathematics, you become better over time. Visualizations can become more like a memory than an imagination that you can remember years down the road.

          Matt

          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 2, 2008
            Art is a form of visualization and meditation... in creating something imagined, using visualization to see the creation before it is created. Yet the mental benefits of creating artwork are outweighed compared to meditation/visualization which is basically creating vast amounts of 3D models and animations in your mind....

            Here's some 3d models I'm working on for a 3D animated fight scene of 2 ninja's. (not sure if the image will show up in this forum:):

            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 3, 2008
              Hey. I can't attribute someone's genious abilities to "master control alien
              implants" especially when there's no evidence to support that theory
              whatsoever. Obviously you haven't done much meditation or you'd know the power in it. A
              better word instead of meditation to describe what Tesla was doing is
              visualization or imagination for extremely long periods of time while he was alone.
              Much of his time was spent visualizing everyday.
              ==================================
              Hi Zo,
              Tesla was able to tap into the Artificial Intelligence computer system
              network belonging to our alien Repto Sapien cousins, which is their local
              version of an Internet, a system that ties together A.I. computers onboard
              their
              spacecraft in our vicinity and other ones at strategic locations, like
              underground bases. I was able to figure out that around 1910, they had at
              least 4 A.I.
              computer system transmission towers in operation spread across Europe. I was
              able to determine this based on information developed by Nikolai Tesla and
              reported
              in his autobiography. As Tesla traveled into different areas in Europe, he
              experienced
              loss of reception between coverage areas, much like you can't get a cell
              phone signal in remote or mountainous areas. This happened every time he
              traveled the same routes. When Tesla was in the dead zones, he could not see
              the blueprints in his mind no matter how hard he tried. Can you hear me now?
              LOL
              Art

            • ZO
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 3, 2008
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 4, 2008
                  In a message dated 10/4/2008 9:49:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
                  ufonet@yahoogroups.com writes:

                  > Re: Tesla AUTObiography, the "Nazi-Bell" craft, plus more ...
                  >
                  > Posted by: "ZO" ancienteyes@... derutkra
                  >
                  > Fri Oct 3, 2008 8:58 am (PDT)

                  Hi Zo,
                  Your theory does not apply to Tesla because he never meditated or did any
                  Tibetan throat singing. He did not have to do anything to put his mind into a
                  state of euphoria so that he could see visions. Tesla said all he had to do was
                  close his eyes and he saw a huge file of blueprints. ALSO, he started seeing
                  detailed blueprints after his abduction experience. He wrote about that in his
                  autobiography too. To date, no Tibetans or meditators have been able to see
                  thousands of technical blueprints when they are in their meditative state. If you
                  know of any Tibetans who can see blueprints, please inform us about it. Maybe
                  you can meditate and fetch us a blueprint for a propulsion system for a
                  faster than light spacecraft. Now THAT would prove your theory.
                  Art

                • ZO
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 4, 2008
                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 4, 2008
                      Hi Zo,
                      Your theory does not apply to Tesla because he never meditated or did any
                      Tibetan throat singing.

                      Whoever siad he did Tibetan throat singing? It's not a theory that he meditated, he says right in his autobiography he spent most of days visualizing things... alone. This is called meditation by some people... maybe you don't know what mediation is?

                      He did not have to do anything to put his mind into a
                      state of euphoria so that he could see visions.

                      So all of the visualizing he was doing on a daily basis actually did nothing to improve his visualizations? Where's your common sense?

                      Tesla said all he had to do was
                      close his eyes and he saw a huge file of blueprints.

                      If he studied blueprints for days on end... alone... visualizing them as well... as he did with most everything in his entire memory several times over... after awhile you might memorize them... you would be able to actually see them without trying if you did it enough and in detail.

                      ALSO, he started seeing
                      detailed blueprints after his abduction experience.

                      That is such bullshit because he doesn't write about ever being abducted in his autobiography... I read it... show me the part telling of being abducted by aliens.

                      He wrote about that in his
                      autobiography too. To date, no Tibetans or meditators have been able to see
                      thousands of technical blueprints when they are in their meditative state.

                      Have any of them studied the blueprints like Tesla.... der... no, they don't have access to blueprints.... their meditations/visualizations consist of other things for other purposes.

                      If you
                      know of any Tibetans who can see blueprints, please inform us about it. Maybe
                      you can meditate and fetch us a blueprint for a propulsion system for a
                      faster than light spacecraft. Now THAT would prove your theory.
                      Art

                      It's not a theory, it's a fact that Tesla visualized things quite a lot. I only know because it is clearly written in his autobiography and I've posted info that he wrote that says he visualized much, much more than the average person. A Tibetan would only be able to see blueprints they've studied like Tesla, and they would have to memorize them like Tesla.

                      Matt

                    • ZO
                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 4, 2008
                        Your theory does not apply to Tesla because he never meditated or did any
                        Tibetan throat singing.

                        Whoever said he did Tibetan throat singing? It's not a theory that he meditated, he says right in his autobiography he spent most of days visualizing things... alone. This is called meditation by some people... maybe you don't know what meditation is?

[...]

                        It's not a theory, it's a fact that Tesla visualized things quite a lot. I only know because it is clearly written in his autobiography and I've posted info that he wrote that says he visualized much, much more than the average person. A Tibetan would only be able to see blueprints they've studied like Tesla, and they would have to memorize them like Tesla. I'm not the one making of crazy bullshit right now, you are. lol

                        Matt

                        http://www.eset.com

                      • ZO
                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 4, 2008
[...]

                          It's not a theory, it's a fact that Tesla visualized things quite a lot. I only know because it is clearly written in his autobiography and I've posted info that he wrote that says he visualized much, much more than the average person. A Tibetan would only be able to see blueprints they've studied like Tesla, and they would have to memorize them like Tesla. I'm not the one making up crazy bullshit right now, you are. lol

                          Matt

                          http://www.eset.com

                          http://www.eset.com

                        • ZO
                          Message 12 of 18 , Oct 4, 2008
                            Hey. The two paragraphs below were written by Tesla directly from his autobiography:

                            The "mental operations" as he calls them can also be described as meditation....... Generally speaking, people don't know what meditation is and even Tesla didn't use that word to describe what he was doing... he simply calls it "a new method of materializing inventive concepts and ideas, which is radially opposite to the purely experimental and is in my opinion ever so much more expeditious and efficient."

                            It isn't new, the things he used it for were new though.... Althroughout his biography he talks about being a lonely kid basically, and how most of the work he ever did was done in his mind...

                            To continue on from the last paragraph below:

                            http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96jul/teslaauto01.html

                            "There was another and still more important reason for my late awakening. In my boyhood I suffered from a peculiar affliction due to the appearance of images, often accompanied by strong flashes of light, which marred the sight of real objects and interfered with my thoughts and action. They were pictures of things and scenes which i had really seen, never of those imagined. When a word was spoken to me the image of the object it designated would present itself vividly to my vision and sometimes I was quite unable to distinguish weather what I saw was tangible or not. This caused me great discomfort and anxiety. None of the students of psychology or physiology whom i have consulted, could ever explain satisfactorily these phenomenon. They seem to have been unique although I was probably predisposed as I know that my brother experienced a similar trouble. The theory I have formulated is that the images were the result of a reflex action from the brain on the retina under great excitation. They certainly were not hallucinations such as are produced in diseased and anguished minds, for in other respects i was normal and composed. To give an idea of my distress, suppose that I had witnessed a funeral or some such nerve-wracking spectacle. The, inevitably, in the stillness of night, a vivid picture of the scene would thrust itself before my eyes and persist despite all my efforts to banish it. If my explanation is correct, it should be possible to project on a screen the image of any object one conceives and make it visible. Such an advance would revolutionize all human relations. I am convinced that this wonder can and will be accomplished in time to come. I may add that I have devoted much thought to the solution of the problem.

                            I have managed to reflect such a picture, which i have seen in my mind, to the mind of another person, in another room. To free myself of these tormenting appearances, I tried to concentrate my mind on something else I had seen, and in this way I would often obtain temporary relief; but in order to get it I had to conjure continuously new images. It was not long before I found that I had exhausted all of those at my command; my 'reel' had run out as it were, because I had seen little of the world -- only objects in my home and the immediate surroundings. As I performed these mental operations for the second or third time, in order to chase the appearances from my vision, the remedy gradually lost all its force. Then I instinctively commenced to make excursions beyond the limits of the small world of which I had knowledge, and I saw new scenes. These were at first very blurred and indistinct, and would flit away when I tried to concentrate my attention upon them. They gained in strength and distinctness and finally assumed the concreteness of real things. I soon discovered that my best comfort was attained if I simply went on in my vision further and further, getting new impressions all the time, and so I began to travel; of course, in my mind. Every night, (and sometimes during the day), when alone, I would start on my journeys -- see new places, cities and countries; live there, meet people and make friendships and acquaintances and, however unbelievable, it is a fact that they were just as dear to me as those in actual life, and not a bit less intense in their manifestations. This I did constantly until I was about seventeen, when my thoughts turned seriously to invention. Then I observed to my delight that i could visualize with the greatest facility. I needed no models, drawings or experiments. I could picture them all as real in my mind. Thus I have been led unconsciously to evolve what I consider a new method of materializing inventive concepts and ideas, which is radially opposite to the purely experimental and is in my opinion ever so much more expeditious and efficient."