~ Hello Everyone! Please Read! Thanks! :D ~

  • ~ Sue ~
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2008
      ****

      ~ Hello Everyone! Please Read The following - This Is OPTIONAL Only -
      Please Take A Closer Look at These! Thankyou!! :D ~

      ****

      ~ Make Money On YUWIE.Com! :D ~

      Are you tired of dealing with Hackers & Unwarranted Spammers when
      Your online on Myspace? Would you like to Finally be able to find a
      Real & desent Social Networking website that allows YOU to make your
      profile as private as you want to make it while making a little extra
      money on the side? Would you like to finally find a Ligetimate
      Myspace like Networking page & make some Real money? If you can put a
      little time into working on your personal page & if your willing to
      be a Active user, this is something that is Not only real &
      ligetimate but it's also a little different too! Introducing Yuwie, a
      Social Networking website like Myspace but with a twist! They pay YOU
      for everything you do! It's may sound Unreal, but this is 100%
      Ligetimate & it's completely Free to join! And just like on Myspace
      your can Join various Paranormal Clubs (under the "Club" section of
      the website...) or other various Clubs that you wish to join, your
      can add personal Videos or Photo's to your profile add Comments, Send
      personal Emails to others & Rate other Yuwie members all for FREE
      too! You never have to pay for anything ever. The more Active you
      are, the More money you will make so Please take a look at this
      website. You just
      know that You can Not Go wrong with Yuwie! :D

      Please take a few moments to check out the following website. This is
      Ligetimate & I actually Left Myspace in Dec. 2007 & joined Yuwie &
      have been there ever since & the best part is I Always have the
      ability to set my profile the way I want it to be set & I have Not
      one been Spammed or Hacked into once since I've been a member of
      Yuwie! When I was a member of Myspace I actually was getting Spammed
      all the time while I was online & I also get Hacked into twice! So
      far I have Not had any of these issues & I have also made some Real
      Money unlike Myspace online too! Please just check this website out!
      It's seriously worth your time! Thanks for reading & I hope you'll
      want to try something that's Not only much safer to use but is also
      unique! :D

      Here's the URL to get there -

      http://r.yuwie.com/simplegurl1969

      ****

      ~ Do U Want To Make REAL Money For Giving Your Own Personal Opinions
      Online?? :D ~

      Have you ever wanted to be able to actually participate in posting
      your own personal opinions & personal views on various topics of
      daily discussions or on various News discussions with other people
      who may want to ask you for your personal ideas and views in their
      questions or concerns with their daily lives concerning day to day
      events, questions, dicussions or Daily News events of today from a
      Real & ligetimately FREE website forum where they will pay you (via
      Pay Pal) to participate in day to day daily discussions where you
      will get paid real money online? Have you ever wanted to be able to
      share your ideas & personal views on various subjects with other like
      minded individuals much like yourself for completely FREE? Well, you
      don't have to dream anymore. Mylot is a completely FREE website that
      will pay you for your personal opinions & views Online! And the best
      part is that this website is also completely FREE to join & they will
      pay YOu for participating! All that is really required is a valid Pay
      Pal account & an Open mind! Please feel free to vist the website for
      More information! Thankyou! :D

      Here's the URL -

      http://www.mylot.com/?ref=simplegurl1969

      ****

      ~ Have You Ever Wanted to Make REAL Money Online Just For Clicking On
      Ads For FREE?? :D

      Yeap, here's another completely FREE Website for all of You to check
      out in your spare time while Your Online! :) Again this is another
      Ligetimate Website that is also completely FREE to join & is also
      free form Online Viruses. This one is definitely worth checking out!
      The best part is that You can get paid through Pay Pal or by Check,
      whichever you wish to choose online! Please do take a closer look at
      this FREE money makeing website too! Thankyou! :D

      Here's the URL for this one folks! :) -

      http://www.clixsense.com/?2414159

      ****

      ~ Want FREE Email To Build You Business? ~

      Need Emails for your business to grow but you don't want to spend a
      futune? I have the solution for you & the Best part is, it's 100%
      FREE to join! And the Emails are undated Every week with Fresh
      Leads/Email! The best part about this is, it will help get You more
      clients for you personal & home based businesses! Want to learn more?
      Just go here -

      http://www.freesurveyleads.com/?ref=7564

      ****

      ~ Would You Like to have More FREE Traffic Come To Your Business
      Related Website(s)?? :D ~

      If so, them Please take a closer look at the following Traffic
      Exchange Website! It's completely FREE & Always FREE to Join!
      Upgrades are avialable! And the Best part is, YOU will get More
      people & customers into your personal Business related websites! This
      is definitely a website that is worth checking out! Thanks for
      reading everyone & have a Great week! :D

      http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?825943

      Take care!!! :D

      ~ SUE ~

      ****

      Thankyou for checking out my websites. I'll be back later on! But
      until then, I hope that all of you will take care! Have a Great
      Week!! :D

      ~ SUE ~

      sgangel_2005@...

      ****