Proof of Roswell UFO Crash

  • antigray@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2008
      Hi Group,
      I watched the ABC special about UFOs last night. It was not much different
      from the original Peter Jennings UFO show in that it did not offer any real
      proof. So, here is the actual Roswell UFO crash and retrieval proof.
      Art

      Evidence has come to light showing the Roswell crash occurred, just as Col.
      Phil Corso stated. In 1947. At Roswell Army Air Field, General Ramey posed for
      a newspaper picture with a weather balloon that he claimed was what had been
      mistakenly identified as a flying saucer. He held a memo in his hand in that
      photograph. The memo contained information that contradicted the weather balloon
      story. That part of the photo was enlarged recently and analyzed.

      The following is an article from “Filer’s Files” on the Internet. It is
      reprinted here with Mr. Filer’s permission.

      General Ramey Holding Memo:

      NEW EVIDENCE FROM ROSWELL MESSAGE

      Several groups of researchers are working to read the Roswell message.
      Researcher Tom Carey provides the following data,

      “The Roswell research team of Tom Carey and Don Schmitt continues to break
      new ground in their attempt to “decipher” the so-called “Ramey Memo.”

      In one of the July 8, 1947, photographs taken by Fort Worth Star Telegram
      reporter/photographer, J. Bond Johnson, Gen. Roger M. Ramey can be seen holding a
      piece of paper with writing on it as he kneels by some obvious weather
      balloon debris on the floor of his office. Several teams of researchers, including
      Carey and Schmitt, have attempted, by means of computer software programs, to “
      read” what is contained in what has become known as the “Ramey Memo.”
      Enlarged section of photograph shows memo:

      In July, with the support of the International UFO Museum and Research Center
      in ROSWELL, Carey and Schmitt made arrangements to have the original negative
      scanned by sophisticated techniques at the University of Texas [Arlington]
      Archives where it is kept. This was a one-time-only operation as permitted by
      the University of Texas. The result is, in essence, a new negative of the
      original picture and not merely a photo of it.

      This includes a number of non-UFO-related entities as well as several
      well-respected Roswell-focused investigators who have attempted to “read” the memo
      before. One of these, respected Roswell researcher David Rudiak has forwarded
      his results to me, and they are gratifying to say the least. David advises me
      that the new scan helped to “clear up” some of the problem areas that he had
      previously been having trouble with.

      Neil Morris from the University of Manchester in England with the Roswell
      Photo Research Team plus Don Burleson have also provided their interpretations of
      the message.

      Neil states, “In this comparison I have used my standard convention in my ‘
      take’ of the message.

      1) Capitals denote firm interpretation.

      2) Lower space are educated guesses (they fit for spelling and syntax but may
      be incorrect)

      3) “*” denote unknown letter,

      4) My line format, is to the best I can conclude, correct to the grid layout
      of the typed text in the Ramey Message.

      (M) - Neil Morris current “take”. April 2000

      (B) - Don Burleson’s interpretation MUFON Journal March 2000. - ® - David
      Rudiak September 2000.

      This is a work in progress by dedicated researchers. Tom Carey provides some
      comments after each sentence:

      Line 1. ???XXXX-XXX—X-XXXXXXXX XXX—XX-XXX XXXX
      XXX—XX-X XX XXX
      (M) reco VERY Was ROSWELl Head oIc giveN AS THE
      (B) ECO—OPERATION WITH ROSWELL DISK 074 MJ— AT
      THE ® NEAR OPERATION AT THE

      [This probably refers to the one of the recovery operations. Remember, we
      believe that there were at least two, possibly, three sites associated with
      whatever crashed at Roswell in 1947 - Tom]

      Line 2.????XXX XXX XXX XXXXXXX XX XXX XXXXX XXX
      XXXXXXXXX XX XXX
      (M) [n]ext 4hS EXp VIctIMS of THE WRecK and CONVAy ON TO THE
      (B) - THE VICTIMS OF THE WRECK YOU FORWARDED TO THE ® RAN)CH AND THE VICTIMS
      OF THE WRECK YOU FORWARDED TO THE

      [This probably refers to the Foster Ranch or possibly another ranch as well
      as to the “victims” associated with the crash. We believe that there were one,
      possibly two, “victim” sites. And we know that they went to Ft. Worth prior
      to heading east. - Tom]

      Line 3. ???XXX XX XXXX XXXXXX XXX.
      (M) *** at FORT WORTH. Txe.
      (B) TEAM AT FORT WORTH. TXE.
      R) T)EAM AT FORT WORTH, TEXL
      ine 4. ??XXXXXX XX XXX XXXXXX XXXX XXXX

      (M) w**S** SOrTei *e**** thAT- ONUS raaF T&E A3**9* Landparty (B) — SS— ON
      THE “DISK” MUST- HAVE SENT -0- A-AM— A———
      ® THE “DISC” THEY will ship FOR A3-AS2 ARrived(.)

      [Something in the disk - corpses? - was going to be shipped to Gen. Ramey who
      is identified as “A1”. Again, we know this in fact happened. • Tom]

      Line 5. ?XXXXX-XX XX XXXXXXXX -XXXXXXXXX
      (M) SOught CRASHes *O**** are needed sITEone ** **s***** locate
      (B) —— URGENT. POWERS ARE NEEDED SITETWO AT CARLSBAD, NMEX—
      ® BY B29-ST OR C47. WRIGHT AF ASSIST FLIGHTS AT ROSWELL. ASSURE

      [Following on the previous line, we know that a set of bodies was shipped to
      Ft. Worth the following day - July 9th, 1947 - by B-29 special transport (“ST”
      ). We also know that flights from Wright Patterson to and from Roswell did in
      fact take place - Tom]

      6. ??XX-X-XXXXXX XXXX XXXX XXXXXXXX
      (M) MIDDAY 509# TOLD newspaPeR segment of STORY Adv
      *
      (B) ———SAFE TALK NEWSPAPER MEANING OF STORY AND—® THAT CIC-TEAM SAID THIS
      MISTAKEN MEANING OF STORY AND THINK

      [By this, it appears that the original press release of July 8th, 1947
      stating that the RAAF had recovered a flying disk was a local mistake perpetrated by
      the CIC Team at Roswell, i.e., Sheridan Cavitt., rather than being
      orchestrated from Washington - Tom]

      Line 7. ?-XXXXXXX XXXX XXXX XXX XX-XX XXXXXXX

      (M) LLY THrY EVEN PUT for AF WEATATN BALLOONS raDar WERE (B) ONLY SHOW BY
      WEATHER BALLOONS 400-KW WAVE ® LATE TODAY NEXT SENT OUT PR OF WEATHER BALLOONS
      WOULD WORK

      [This line talks about sending out the weather balloon press release (“PR”),
      and that is would work better - see next line - Tom]

      Line 8. ??-XXXX-X XXXX XXX XXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXX.

      (M) And Land L*** denver ofww3
      (B) — 9 AND LAND L— DENVER CREWS. ® BETTER IF THEY ADD LAND DEMO RAWIN
      CREWS.

      [if weather balloon demonstrations using Rawin targets were conducted. These
      in fact did take place as we can see in the July 10th Alamogordo News and the
      July 11th Fort Worth Star Telegram. - Tom]

      Line 9. XXXXX-
      (M) *
      (B) TEMPLE ® RAMEY

      Neil Morris writes,

      “At the moment, the text seems to me to be more advisory i.e., a report or
      summery of the situation and seems to cover these main points.

      1) It gives early warning “4hr” of “victims” being transferred to ? “at
      Fort Worth”.
      2) It seems to say the “onus” of the search is/was placed on a Technical and
      Engineering unit and they are requesting further support possibly out at a “
      site one”.

      3) It informs that the 509th Bomb Group released some of the information to
      the media at noon that day,

      4) It advises “adv” that “initially” the theory of the “weather balloon’s”
      radar reflectors as being responsible had been suggested or given.

      I personally get the impression this is info being given from a third party
      fully aware of what is going on and to what extent, they seem to have a full
      overview of the situation. From the way the 509th is referred to. I don’t think
      this document originated there, but it does seem to have the feel of a report
      from “a forward command.”

      Thanks to Neil Morris (neil@...), David Rudiak, and Don
      Burleson, for their continuing efforts in this area of Roswell research.

      Editor’s Note: Work continues on the General Ramey message probably written
      by him to higher headquarters.
      <End Article>

      The next day Filer’s Files received the balance of the information about the
      memo.

      Here it is:

      NEW EVIDENCE ON ROSWELL CRASH

      Tom Carey writes that a correction should be made on the message held in
      General Ramey’s hand in and photographed by J. Bond Johnson on July 8, 1947. Dave
      Rudiak’s line #4, which is a key line to the message, should read:

      “ **** S*S IN THE “DISK” THEY WILL SHIP FOR A1-8TH ARMY AF**”

      The key phrase here is “in the disk” referring to something that was inside
      as well as to where it was being shipped to General Ramey who is the A-1 at
      Ft. Worth. What kind of balloon or radar target carries something inside?

      Dave Rudiak is “absolutely certain” that the memo was addressed to Gen. Hoyt
      S. Vandenberg at the Pentagon who at the time was deputy chief of the Army
      Air Force. With the new scan, Rudiak was able to make out several letters in
      Vandenberg’s name above Ramey’s thumb which protrudes into the text of the memo.

      This ties in neatly with the following statement on page 57 of “THE TRUTH
      ABOUT THE UFO CRASH AT ROSWELL” by Randle and Schmitt concerning General
      Vandenberg:

      “The Associated Press reported that Lieutenant General Hoyt S. Vandenberg,
      Deputy chief of the Army Air Forces (AAF), hurried to AAF press section in
      Washington to take active charge of the news about the find in New Mexico.”

      The message is addressed,

      To: Vandenburg

      1)**************************************NEAR OPERATION AT THE
      2) **RAN)CH AND THE VICTIMS OF THE WRECK YOU FORWARDED TO THE
      3) ***T)EAM AT FORT WORTH, TEX.
      4) *****S*S IN THE “DISK” THEY WILL SHIP FOR A1-8TH ARMYAF**
      5) BY B29-ST OR C47. WRIGHT AF ASSIST FLIGHTS AT ROSWELL. ASSURE
      6) THAT CIC-TEAM SAID THIS MISTAKEN MEANING OF STORY AND THINK
      7) LATE TODAY NEXT SENT OUT PR OF WEATHER BALLOONS WOULD WORK
      8) BETTER IF THEY ADD LAND DEMO RAWIN CREWS.

      Signed Ramey

      EDITORS NOTE: Again I wish to thank those research groups, Dave Rudiak, Tom
      Carey and Don Schmitt, Don Burleson, Neil Morris and the Roswell Photo
      Interpretation Team that are making new evidence available to us. Vandenberg was
      Deputy Commander, US Army Air Forces in 1947. Later he became Chief of Staff,
      United States Air Force. A review of his official daily activities calendar
      revealed he returned from Wichita Falls, Texas on July 5, 1947, less than a hundred
      miles from Ft. Worth, Texas.

      On Monday, July 7, General Vandenberg’s Diary is full of UFO reports, and he
      spends most of the day taking care of a flying saucer recovery in Houston,
      Texas, an incident that he later claims was a hoax. One entry sticks out. He
      asked General Van what he thought the flying discs were and General Van was quite
      noncommittal. General Van said that “Some National Guard planes were put on
      duty on their own volition to search for the discs, but no planes have been put
      on duty from Hq. AAF.” It is possible this was a simple code to remind him of
      the exact date for Roswell and where it was being shipped.

      On Tuesday, July 8, Col. Blanchard announces to the world press a flying
      saucer has been captured near Roswell, NM. Late afternoon J. Bond Johnson takes
      General Ramey’s photograph in Fort Worth with a copy of the message apparently
      just sent to Vandenberg in his hand. Vandenberg’s Diary reports he returned
      from Congressman Wolverton’s office at 5:07 PM and went immediately to Secretary
      of the Army Air Force Mr. Symington’s Office with reference to personnel for
      the President’s Air Board.

      At 6:20 PM went to Mr. Leo’s office and then home. It is not known what the
      President’s Air Board means and may refer to UFOs. He should have received Ramey
      ’s message by then or first thing Wednesday morning. On Wednesday, July 9,
      General Vandenberg’s Diary reports he talked with General Doolittle on the phone
      and told him to come in at 10:30 AM. He met with Mr. Symington apparently
      with Doolittle at 10:30. At 10:50 he met with General Eisenhower Army Chief of
      Staff, and General Norstad Psychological Operations. At 12:15 he met again with
      Mr. Symington.

      At 12:15 Vandenberg is called by the White House and told to be there the
      next day. His diary also says at 2:15 PM: Vandenberg returned from JCS (Joint
      Chief of Staffs) and met again with Symington.

      At 3:40 he met with General Gardner, General Power and Col. Peterson. He does
      not mention handling the UFO situation but, General Doolittle is known to
      have investigated UFO sightings in Sweden.

      General Vandenberg’s Diary indicates he meets with virtually all key military
      personnel in Washington DC and something very important was happening. It
      should be noted that Vandenberg is concerned that the Air Force was becoming a
      separate service in a few weeks and he was attempting to obtain funding for 70
      Groups. Congress appeared to be cutting the Air Force to only 55 groups.
      Publicizing the new possible threat from UFOs could help increase Air Force funding.
      The message stating that there were both victims of the wreck and shipping a
      disk speaks volumes.
      <End Article>

      More photos at:

      http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&
      q=%E2%80%9CRamey%20Memo%E2%80%9D%20David%20Rudiak&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

      My Website: http://antigray.tripod.com/
      Check out all the pages on the site. I wrote the site like a tabloid
      newspaper to impress on readers an outline of what has been going on throughout
      history.

      The publisher's website to order my book is at:
      http://www.booklocker.com/books/1417.html

      Synopsis:
      WARNING reveals a frightening alien agenda, a long-term program of social
      domination and periodic controlled genocide. Mankind is now in great danger. We
      have a terrible problem to overcome. Resolution requires international
      solidarity, then forcible negotiation with the aliens.

      Copy of Book Cover:
      http://www.booksamillion.com/bam/covers/1/59/113/358/1591133580.jpg

      "Warning" by Art Greenfield
      ISBN: 1-59113-358-0
      Copyright © 2005 by Art Greenfield
      All rights reserved

      Orders placed through the major book stores may take longer than ordering
      direct from the publisher due to high volume of the big stores.

      Barnes &Noble:

      http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=warning+by+art+green\ field&userid=2ZUPHEORHH&cds2Pid=946

      Booksamillion:
      http://www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?id=2782892733325&pid=1591133580

      Amazon.com Germany:
      http://www.amaz
      on.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/1591133580/qid%3D1133397193/302-2360769-8792040

      The paperback version is also available through book stores in England and
      Australia:

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1591133580/qid%3D1078292624/026-2248010\\-4133249

      http://www.collinsbooks.com.au/frontpagelinesonly.asp?searchbycriteria=1-59113
      -358-0&searchby=isbn&x=5&y=7