Tesla AUTObiography, the "Nazi-Bell" craft, plus more ...

  • stealthskaters
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 6, 2008
      I found what appears to be an AUTObiography on Nikola Tesla. "The
      Secret Life of Nikola Tesla" reveals the almost-metaphysical insights
      that Tesla had since childhood. Indeed, some of what he experienced
      sounds like what we today call "remote-viewing".

      He credits many of inventions to detailed visions he saw in his
      mind. It made me think of John Travolta's altered mind after he
      encountered that strange light in the sky in the movie "Phenomenon".
      And also that of the most mysterious man in mathematics -- Srinivasa
      Ramanujan from India. He created powerful theorems some of which
      still defy proof by the World's greatest mathematicians. He would
      say that the goddess of Namakkal inspired him with the formulae in
      dreams.

      I would think that cheap energy production would be more valuable to
      Mankind today than interplanetary flight. If Tesla was correct in
      his "Magnifying Transmitter" conjectures, it sounds like it could be
      developed a lot more quickly than fusion or tapping the Zero-Point
      Energy field. Even if the authorities did confiscate his papers
      after his death, there should be enough left in the public literature
      for some smart minds to fill in the gaps. He's already done the
      preliminary work!

      The Tesla autobio is accessible at
      http://www.stealthskater.com/Science.htm#Tesla . (A shot bio on
      Ramanujan -- whose "modular functions" were a key part on Michio
      Kaku's superstring derivations (and explains why the Universe is
      normally fixed at "10" dimensions") -- is within the
      http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Strings_1.doc file.)

      Also I archived a bunch of stuff on the famed "Nazi-Bell" flying
      saucer starting with Tim Ventura's interviews and ending with Jack
      Sarfatti's math analysis. An interesting spin to the Roswell legend
      is that a "UFO" story was conjured up to hide the fact from the
      American people that a Nazi fragment was alive after WWII and
      equipped with potentially dangerous weapons in Argentina. These
      materials are accessible at
      http://www.stealthskater.com/UFO.htm#Bell .

      Perhaps I've been naïve. I always thought when an enemy was
      defeated, any remnants would try to absorb into existing society.
      I've read before about missing Nazi gold to finance things like
      the "Montauk Project" (http://www.stealthskater.com/PX.htm )but I
      never put much stock in it. I may need to take another look. Maybe
      the conspiracists are right on this one.

      And I previously posted at Wyz World
      (http://wyzwyrlde.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=1776.html ) about the
      possibility that UFOs might be living entities along the lines of
      Reich's "orgone" (http://www.stealthskater.com/PX.htm#Reich )or
      Pitkanen's "plasmoids" (http://www.stealthskater.com/Pitkanen.htm ).

      So now we have at least 4 separate elements contributing to "UFOs".
      (Which may explain why the subject has seemed so perplexing.)

      (A) One is an anomaly created (or previously existing and now
      exposed) by release of the strong nuclear force in a nuclear event.
      (Whether this in turn causes a Tesla-like "scalar" longitudinal is
      unknown.) This would be administered by the Dept. of Energy (the
      former Atomic Energy Commission).

      (B) Another piece of the puzzle are advanced military prototypes from
      former enemies. It would be advantageous to explain such as "UFOs"
      to throw competing foreign intelligences off-the-trail so to speak.
      I guess this would fall into something like the CIA. (One would
      think that other governments would have long caught on to this
      deception by now, however.)

      (C) A third part would be the effects on human consciousness caused
      by artificial manipulations. Whether these are hallucinations,
      allowing us to see true craft/entities, or revealing a "new
      dimension" (as in Boylan's assertion that Wen Ho Lee was involved in
      creating "artificial holographic portals" at LANL =>
      http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Boylan_1.doc or Dr. Fred Alan
      Wolf's claim of "bleedthroughs" from parallel worlds =>
      http://www.stealthskater.com/Bolt.htm#Bosoks ) is also unclear. I
      don't know what agency would oversee this stuff.

      (D) And then finally, of course, is the real deal. Whose actual
      physical visits to Earth seem improbable due to the restrictions of
      General Relativity and the risks of encountering drastically
      different bacteria/viruses (assuming they don't wear spacesuits).

      What muddy waters these are indeed!
    • antigray@cs.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 7, 2008
        Hi Stealthskater,
        Tesla was able to tap into the Artificial Intelligence computer system
        network belonging to our alien Repto Sapien cousins, which is their local version of
        an Internet, a system that ties together A.I. computers onboard their
        spacecraft in our vicinity and other ones at strategic locations, like underground
        bases. I was able to figure out that around 1910, they had at least 4 A.I.
        computer system transmission towers in operation spread across Europe. I was able
        to determine this based on information developed by Nikolai Tesla and reported
        in his autobiography. Tesla was inadvertently given a master control implant
        when he was abducted as a child. That implant allowed him to mentally access
        the A.I. computer's database. Those implants are the type usually given to the
        aliens to use. As Tesla traveled into different areas in Europe, he experienced
        loss of reception between coverage areas, much like you can't get a cell
        phone signal in remote or mountainous areas. This happened every time he traveled
        the same routes. Because of the A.I. computer's ability to send and receive
        messages to itself in the past and the future, it can determine who presents a
        threat to the alien program in the future and locate the person in the past or
        present and monitor their activities online and on the telephone. Remember
        Nostradamus? I'm
        pretty sure he was given a master control implant too. He was able to access
        one of the European A.I. computers and pull up future events.
        Oh yeah, our physicists are starting to experiment to send signals back in
        time:

        Physicist Trying to Send a Signal Back in Time

        University of Washington physicist John Cramer is attempting to send a signal
        back through time. From the article: "We're going to shoot an ultraviolet
        laser into a (special type of) crystal, and out will come two lower-energy
        photons that are entangled," Cramer said. For the first phase of the experiment, to
        be started early next year, they will look for evidence of signaling between
        the entangled photons. Finding that would, by itself, represent a stunning
        achievement. Ultimately, the UW scientists hope to test for retrocausality
        evidence of a signal sent between photons backward in time. The test will involve
        sending one of the photons down 10 miles of fiber optic cable, delaying it by
        50 microseconds, then testing a quantum-mechanical aspect of the delayed
        photon. Due to quantum entanglement, the non-delayed photon would need to reflect
        the measurement made 50 microseconds later on the delayed photon. In order for
        this to happen, some kind of signal would need to be sent 50 microseconds
        back in time from the delayed photon to the non-delayed photon. (Confusing?
        Quantum physics is like that.)
        =====
        When Tesla tapped into it with the master control implant he was
        inadvertently given, he could close his eyes and access hundreds of blueprints for all
        kinds of advanced equipment, along with complete information and animated
        diagrams on how they would function, even showing the principles behind their
        operation.
        My friend Dr. Jack Sarfatti and 400 other physicists and scientists have had
        contact with that same alien A.I. computer system. They all personally
        witnessed the alien craft it was onboard make a 20 year jump back in time to contact
        all of them. That is a long story and it is going to be incorporated into the
        movie being made from my book about the Repto Sapien's agenda here.
        Art Greenfield

        My Website: http://antigray.tripod.com/
        Check out all the pages on the site. I wrote the site like a tabloid
        newspaper to impress on readers an outline of what has been going on throughout
        history.

        The publisher's website to order my book is at:
        http://www.booklocker.com/books/1417.html

        Synopsis:
        WARNING reveals a frightening alien agenda, a long-term program of social
        domination and periodic controlled genocide. Mankind is now in great danger. We
        have a terrible problem to overcome. Resolution requires international
        solidarity, then forcible negotiation with the aliens.

        Copy of Book Cover:
        http://www.booksamillion.com/bam/covers/1/59/113/358/1591133580.jpg

        "Warning" by Art Greenfield
        ISBN: 1-59113-358-0
        Copyright © 2005 by Art Greenfield
        All rights reserved

        Orders placed through the major book stores may take longer than ordering
        direct from the publisher due to high volume of the big stores.

        Barnes & Noble:

        http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=warning+by+art+green\ field&userid=2ZUPHEORHH&cds2Pid=946

        Booksamillion:
        http://www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?id=2782892733325&pid=1591133580

        Amazon.com Germany:

        http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/1591133580/qid%3D1133397193/302-2360769-8792040

        The paperback version is also available through book stores in England and
        Australia:

        http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1591133580/qid%3D1078292624/026-2248010\\-4133249

        http://www.collinsbooks.com.au/frontpagelinesonly.asp?searchbycriteria=1-59113
        -358-0&searchby=isbn&x=5&y=7

        http://www.collinsbooks.com.au/featuredbook1.asp?StoreUrl=collinsbooks&
        bookid=9781591133582&db=au

        ======================================

        In a message dated 9/7/2008 9:40:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        ufonet@yahoogroups.com writes:

> [...]
        > deception by now, however.)
        >
        > (C) A third part would be the effects on human consciousness caused
        > by artificial manipulations. Whether these are hallucinations,
        > allowing us to see true craft/entities, or revealing a "new
        > dimension" (as in Boylan's assertion that Wen Ho Lee was involved in
        > creating "artificial holographic portals" at LANL =>
        > http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Boylan_1.doc or Dr. Fred Alan
        > Wolf's claim of "bleedthroughs" from parallel worlds =>
        > http://www.stealthskater.com/Bolt.htm#Bosoks ) is also unclear. I
        > don't know what agency would oversee this stuff.
        >
        > (D) And then finally, of course, is the real deal. Whose actual
        > physical visits to Earth seem improbable due to the restrictions of
        > General Relativity and the risks of encountering drastically
        > different bacteria/viruses (assuming they don't wear spacesuits).

      • Roger Anderton
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 7, 2008
          With that site, why doesn't it say that the first theory of everything comes from Boscovich?

          I have updated Wikipedia to saying Boscovich gave the first unified theory of everything; it will be interesting to see how long it stays like that.

          Roger Joseph Boscovich
          From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
          Jump to: navigation, search
          "Boscovich" redirects here. For the lunar crater, see Boscovich (crater).
          Roger Joseph Boscovich

          Portrait by Robert Edge Pine, London, 1760.
          Born May 18, 1711(1711-05-18)
          Dubrovnik, Republic of Ragusa
          Died February 13, 1787
          Milan, Duchy of Milan

          Residence Milan
          Fields Astronomy, Physics, Mathematics, Natural philosophy
          Institutions Brera Observatory, University of Pavia
          Alma mater Pontifical Gregorian University
          Known for precursor of the Atomic theory, founder of Brera Observatory

          Roger Joseph Boscovich (see names in other languages; May 18, 1711 - February 13, 1787) was a Ragusan physicist, astronomer, mathematician, philosopher, diplomat, poet, and Jesuit from Ragusa (today Dubrovnik, in Croatia) who lived for a time in France, England and some Italian states [1].

          He is famous for his atomic theory, given as a clear, precisely-formulated system utilizing principles of Newtonian mechanics. This work inspired Michael Faraday to develop field theory for electromagnetic interaction, and was even a basis for Albert Einstein's attempts for a unified field theory, according to Einstein's coworker Lancelot Law Whyte[2]. Also according to John D. Barrow, Professor at Cambridge University and a Fellow of the Royal Society: Boscovich was the first to envisage,seek, and propose a mathematical theory of all the forces of Nature; the first scientific theory of everything. [3] Boscovich also gave many important contributions to astronomy, including the first geometric procedure for determining the equator of a rotating planet from three observations of a surface feature and for computing the orbit of a planet from three observations of its position. In 1753 he also discovered the absence of atmosphere on the Moon.[4]

        • ZO
          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 8, 2008
            Here's something from the Autobiography of Nikola Tesla:

            http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96jul/teslaauto01.html

            "My mother was an inventor of the first order and would, I believe, have achieved great things had she not been so remote from modern life and its multi fold opportunities. She invented and constructed all kinds of tools and devices and wove the finest designs from thread which was spun by her. She even planted seeds, raised the plants and separated the fibbers herself. She worked indefatigably, from break of day till late at night, and most of the wearing apparel and furnishings of the home were the product of her hands. When she was past sixty, her fingers were still nimble enough to tie three knots in an eyelash."

            His inventions can't all be attributed to implants and "Repto Sapiens", or "aliens", since even his Mother was an inventor and he was obviously inspired by her to be an inventor himself. His Dad also helped him to train his mind... Some kids end up being a bit like their parents or try to surpass their best qualities in some ways when they grow up, for better or for worse.

            Matt Chin

> [...]

            > deception by now, however.)
            >
            > (C) A third part would be the effects on human consciousness caused
            > by artificial manipulations. Whether these are hallucinations,
            > allowing us to see true craft/entities, or revealing a "new
            > dimension" (as in Boylan's assertion that Wen Ho Lee was involved in
            > creating "artificial holographic portals" at LANL =>
            > http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Boylan_1.doc or Dr. Fred Alan
            > Wolf's claim of "bleedthroughs" from parallel worlds =>
            > http://www.stealthskater.com/Bolt.htm#Bosoks ) is also unclear. I
            > don't know what agency would oversee this stuff.
            >
            > (D) And then finally, of course, is the real deal. Whose actual
            > physical visits to Earth seem improbable due to the restrictions of
            > General Relativity and the risks of encountering drastically
            > different bacteria/viruses (assuming they don't wear spacesuits).

            http://www.eset.com

          • ZO
            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 8, 2008
              To continue on from the last paragraph below:

              http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96jul/teslaauto01.html

              "There was another and still more important reason for my late awakening. In my boyhood I suffered from a peculiar affliction due to the appearance of images, often accompanied by strong flashes of light, which marred the sight of real objects and interfered with my thoughts and action. They were pictures of things and scenes which i had really seen, never of those imagined. When a word was spoken to me the image of the object it designated would present itself vividly to my vision and sometimes I was quite unable to distinguish weather what I saw was tangible or not. This caused me great discomfort and anxiety. None of the students of psychology or physiology whom i have consulted, could ever explain satisfactorily these phenomenon. They seem to have been unique although I was probably predisposed as I know that my brother experienced a similar trouble. The theory I have formulated is that the images were the result of a reflex action from the brain on the retina under great excitation. They certainly were not hallucinations such as are produced in diseased and anguished minds, for in other respects i was normal and composed. To give an idea of my distress, suppose that I had witnessed a funeral or some such nerve-wracking spectacle. The, inevitably, in the stillness of night, a vivid picture of the scene would thrust itself before my eyes and persist despite all my efforts to banish it. If my explanation is correct, it should be possible to project on a screen the image of any object one conceives and make it visible. Such an advance would revolutionize all human relations. I am convinced that this wonder can and will be accomplished in time to come. I may add that I have devoted much thought to the solution of the problem.

              I have managed to reflect such a picture, which i have seen in my mind, to the mind of another person, in another room. To free myself of these tormenting appearances, I tried to concentrate my mind on something else I had seen, and in this way I would often obtain temporary relief; but in order to get it I had to conjure continuously new images. It was not long before I found that I had exhausted all of those at my command; my 'reel' had run out as it were, because I had seen little of the world -- only objects in my home and the immediate surroundings. As I performed these mental operations for the second or third time, in order to chase the appearances from my vision, the remedy gradually lost all its force. Then I instinctively commenced to make excursions beyond the limits of the small world of which I had knowledge, and I saw new scenes. These were at first very blurred and indistinct, and would flit away when I tried to concentrate my attention upon them. They gained in strength and distinctness and finally assumed the concreteness of real things. I soon discovered that my best comfort was attained if I simply went on in my vision further and further, getting new impressions all the time, and so I began to travel; of course, in my mind. Every night, (and sometimes during the day), when alone, I would start on my journeys -- see new places, cities and countries; live there, meet people and make friendships and acquaintances and, however unbelievable, it is a fact that they were just as dear to me as those in actual life, and not a bit less intense in their manifestations. This I did constantly until I was about seventeen, when my thoughts turned seriously to invention. Then I observed to my delight that i could visualize with the greatest facility. I needed no models, drawings or experiments. I could picture them all as real in my mind. Thus I have been led unconsciously to evolve what I consider a new method of materializing inventive concepts and ideas, which is radially opposite to the purely experimental and is in my opinion ever so much more expeditious and efficient."

              Tesla meditated so much... that images and objects would appear vividly in front of him or vividly in his mind. This can be achieved by anyone willing to meditate for long periods of time... after awhile everything becomes so clear, your imagination becomes like an HD movie reel. After that you could begin to construct things in your mind and wouldn't need designs or plans for too many things. It's not a "gift" since this could be attained by anyone.

              Matt Chin

              Message 6 of 18 , Sep 9, 2008
                It is interesting to learn that Tesla meditated in this way as he describes in his autobiography. Why it is so interesting to me is because my Dad did a similar thing in the past with meditation several years ago... to the point where things actually appeared in front of him similar to what Tesla describes... and would appear vividly in his mind without his control. He doesn't use plans or designs to build anything, he does carpentry and building. It is interesting that even as a young man Tesla didn't know it was meditation he was doing, and even in his older age he doesn't describe it as a form of meditation... at one point he even thought it could be some kind of illness... to imagine all things and people you've seen before until the images become clear like reality, and can be imprinted into your mind making it difficult to make the images go away.

                The images seen can take on a life of their own and can tell a story without you conciously controlling the outcome once you have the ability to produce perfectly clear colored images in your mind. As with Tesla, these imaginations are very blurred and indistinct for everyone, and may even flit away without practice... "Over time they gain in strength and distinctness, until they finally assume the concreteness of real things."

                Matt Chin

                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 2, 2008
                  In a message dated 9/8/2008 11:37:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                  ufonet@yahoogroups.com writes:

                  > Re: Tesla AUTObiography, the "Nazi-Bell" craft, plus more ...
                  >
                  > Posted by: "ZO" ancienteyes@... derutkra
                  >
                  > Mon Sep 8, 2008 1:27 pm (PDT) Here's something from the Autobiography of
                  > Nikola Tesla:
                  >
                  > http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96jul/teslaauto01.html
                  >
                  > "My mother was an inventor of the first order and would, I believe, have
                  > achieved great things had she not been so remote from modern life and its multi
                  > fold opportunities. She invented and constructed all kinds of tools and
                  > devices and wove the finest designs from thread which was spun by her. She even
                  > planted seeds, raised the plants and separated the fibbers herself. She worked
                  > indefatigably, from break of day till late at night, and most of the wearing
                  > apparel and furnishings of the home were the product of her hands. When she
                  > was past sixty, her fingers were still nimble enough to tie three knots in an
                  > eyelash."
                  >
                  > His inventions can't all be attributed to implants and "Repto Sapiens", or
                  > "aliens", since even his Mother was an inventor and he was obviously inspired
                  > by her to be an inventor himself. His Dad also helped him to train his
                  > mind... Some kids end up being a bit like their parents or try to surpass their
                  > best qualities in some ways when they grow up, for better or for worse.
                  >
                  > Matt Chin

                  Hi Matt,
                  In Tesla's autobiography he wrote that he could close his eyes and see
                  hundreds of technical blueprints in sequence. He said he had no idea how he was able
                  to see them, or what each of them was until he would single one out and look
                  at it carefully. Then he could get the blueprint to become animated and was
                  able to see what it was and how it functioned. There is no way anyone can
                  inherit a talent like that from their mother, unless of course his mother was an
                  alien or a human that also had a master control implant like he did, and she
                  copied all of her blueprints into his memory.
                  LOL
                  Art

                • ZO
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 2, 2008
                    In a message dated 9/8/2008 11:37:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                    ufonet@yahoogroups.com writes:

                    > Re: Tesla AUTObiography, the "Nazi-Bell" craft, plus more ...
                    >
                    > Posted by: "ZO" ancienteyes@... derutkra
                    >
                    > Mon Sep 8, 2008 1:27 pm (PDT) Here's something from the Autobiography of
                    > Nikola Tesla:
                    >
                    > http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96jul/teslaauto01.html
                    >
                    > "My mother was an inventor of the first order and would, I believe, have
                    > achieved great things had she not been so remote from modern life and its multi
                    > fold opportunities. She invented and constructed all kinds of tools and
                    > devices and wove the finest designs from thread which was spun by her. She even
                    > planted seeds, raised the plants and separated the fibbers herself. She worked
                    > indefatigably, from break of day till late at night, and most of the wearing
                    > apparel and furnishings of the home were the product of her hands. When she
                    > was past sixty, her fingers were still nimble enough to tie three knots in an
                    > eyelash."
                    >
                    > His inventions can't all be attributed to implants and "Repto Sapiens", or
                    > "aliens", since even his Mother was an inventor and he was obviously inspired
                    > by her to be an inventor himself. His Dad also helped him to train his
                    > mind... Some kids end up being a bit like their parents or try to surpass their
                    > best qualities in some ways when they grow up, for better or for worse.
                    >
                    > Matt Chin

                    Hi Matt,
                    In Tesla's autobiography he wrote that he could close his eyes and see
                    hundreds of technical blueprints in sequence. He said he had no idea how he was able
                    to see them, or what each of them was until he would single one out and look
                    at it carefully. Then he could get the blueprint to become animated and was
                    able to see what it was and how it functioned. There is no way anyone can
                    inherit a talent like that from their mother, unless of course his mother was an
                    alien or a human that also had a master control implant like he did, and she
                    copied all of her blueprints into his memory.
                    LOL
                    Art

                    Hey. I can't attribute someone's genious abilities to "master control alien implants" especially when there's no evidence to support that theory whatsoever. Obviously you haven't done much meditation or you'd know the power in it. A better word instead of meditation to describe what Tesla was doing is visualization or imagination for extremely long periods of time while he was alone. Much of his time was spent visualizing everyday.

                    I never said he inherited talent from his Mother... lol. I don't believe in crap like that... that people inherit talents... He was obviously inspired by his clever inventor Mother... to be an inventor himself... simple as that.

                    Just like a young man whose Father is in the army, that boy may grow up to follow in his father's footsteps.... same thing... happens all of the time with many different examples of kids growing up to be a bit like their parent/s, sometimes it is a choice, sometimes not. In Tesla's case it was a conscious choice to be a bit like his inventor mother by becoming an inventor.

                    Matt

                    http://www.eset.com

                  • ZO
                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 2, 2008
                      "Hi Matt,
                      In Tesla's autobiography he wrote that he could close his eyes and see
                      hundreds of technical blueprints in sequence. He said he had no idea how he was able
                      to see them, or what each of them was until he would single one out and look
                      at it carefully. Then he could get the blueprint to become animated and was
                      able to see what it was and how it functioned. There is no way anyone can
                      inherit a talent like that from their mother, unless of course his mother was an
                      alien or a human that also had a master control implant like he did, and she
                      copied all of her blueprints into his memory.
                      LOL
                      Art"

                      Hehehe, my Dad does stuff like that... An example: "Imagine a precious stone and see all of its color and designs made of glass, examine it, zoom in, zoom out, spin it, then turn it over to see the other side... and then automatically see the design and color on that side without trying to imagine it... it is just there... your brain seems to create it as though the design was already there before you turn it over in your visualization.

                      If you exercised this ability it grows and strengthens like a muscle... It is like practicing a skill... like Mathematics, you become better over time. Visualizations can become more like a memory than an imagination that you can remember years down the road.

                      Matt

                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 2, 2008
                        Art is a form of visualization and meditation... in creating something imagined, using visualization to see the creation before it is created. Yet the mental benefits of creating artwork are outweighed compared to meditation/visualization which is basically creating vast amounts of 3D models and animations in your mind....

                        Here's some 3d models I'm working on for a 3D animated fight scene of 2 ninja's. (not sure if the image will show up in this forum:):

                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 3, 2008
                          Hey. I can't attribute someone's genious abilities to "master control alien
                          implants" especially when there's no evidence to support that theory
                          whatsoever. Obviously you haven't done much meditation or you'd know the power in it. A
                          better word instead of meditation to describe what Tesla was doing is
                          visualization or imagination for extremely long periods of time while he was alone.
                          Much of his time was spent visualizing everyday.
                          ==================================
                          Hi Zo,
                          Tesla was able to tap into the Artificial Intelligence computer system
                          network belonging to our alien Repto Sapien cousins, which is their local
                          version of an Internet, a system that ties together A.I. computers onboard
                          their
                          spacecraft in our vicinity and other ones at strategic locations, like
                          underground bases. I was able to figure out that around 1910, they had at
                          least 4 A.I.
                          computer system transmission towers in operation spread across Europe. I was
                          able to determine this based on information developed by Nikolai Tesla and
                          reported
                          in his autobiography. As Tesla traveled into different areas in Europe, he
                          experienced
                          loss of reception between coverage areas, much like you can't get a cell
                          phone signal in remote or mountainous areas. This happened every time he
                          traveled the same routes. When Tesla was in the dead zones, he could not see
                          the blueprints in his mind no matter how hard he tried. Can you hear me now?
                          LOL
                          Art

                        • ZO
                          Message 12 of 18 , Oct 3, 2008
                            Message 13 of 18 , Oct 4, 2008
                              In a message dated 10/4/2008 9:49:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
                              ufonet@yahoogroups.com writes:

                              > Re: Tesla AUTObiography, the "Nazi-Bell" craft, plus more ...
                              >
                              > Posted by: "ZO" ancienteyes@... derutkra
                              >
                              > Fri Oct 3, 2008 8:58 am (PDT)

                              Hi Zo,
                              Your theory does not apply to Tesla because he never meditated or did any
                              Tibetan throat singing. He did not have to do anything to put his mind into a
                              state of euphoria so that he could see visions. Tesla said all he had to do was
                              close his eyes and he saw a huge file of blueprints. ALSO, he started seeing
                              detailed blueprints after his abduction experience. He wrote about that in his
                              autobiography too. To date, no Tibetans or meditators have been able to see
                              thousands of technical blueprints when they are in their meditative state. If you
                              know of any Tibetans who can see blueprints, please inform us about it. Maybe
                              you can meditate and fetch us a blueprint for a propulsion system for a
                              faster than light spacecraft. Now THAT would prove your theory.
                              Art

                            • ZO
                              Message 14 of 18 , Oct 4, 2008
                                Message 15 of 18 , Oct 4, 2008
                                  Hi Zo,
                                  Your theory does not apply to Tesla because he never meditated or did any
                                  Tibetan throat singing.

                                  Whoever siad he did Tibetan throat singing? It's not a theory that he meditated, he says right in his autobiography he spent most of days visualizing things... alone. This is called meditation by some people... maybe you don't know what mediation is?

                                  He did not have to do anything to put his mind into a
                                  state of euphoria so that he could see visions.

                                  So all of the visualizing he was doing on a daily basis actually did nothing to improve his visualizations? Where's your common sense?

                                  Tesla said all he had to do was
                                  close his eyes and he saw a huge file of blueprints.

                                  If he studied blueprints for days on end... alone... visualizing them as well... as he did with most everything in his entire memory several times over... after awhile you might memorize them... you would be able to actually see them without trying if you did it enough and in detail.

                                  ALSO, he started seeing
                                  detailed blueprints after his abduction experience.

                                  That is such bullshit because he doesn't write about ever being abducted in his autobiography... I read it... show me the part telling of being abducted by aliens.

                                  He wrote about that in his
                                  autobiography too. To date, no Tibetans or meditators have been able to see
                                  thousands of technical blueprints when they are in their meditative state.

                                  Have any of them studied the blueprints like Tesla.... der... no, they don't have access to blueprints.... their meditations/visualizations consist of other things for other purposes.

                                  If you
                                  know of any Tibetans who can see blueprints, please inform us about it. Maybe
                                  you can meditate and fetch us a blueprint for a propulsion system for a
                                  faster than light spacecraft. Now THAT would prove your theory.
                                  Art

                                  It's not a theory, it's a fact that Tesla visualized things quite a lot. I only know because it is clearly written in his autobiography and I've posted info that he wrote that says he visualized much, much more than the average person. A Tibetan would only be able to see blueprints they've studied like Tesla, and they would have to memorize them like Tesla.

                                  Matt

                                • ZO
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Oct 4, 2008
                                    Your theory does not apply to Tesla because he never meditated or did any
                                    Tibetan throat singing.

                                    Whoever said he did Tibetan throat singing? It's not a theory that he meditated, he says right in his autobiography he spent most of days visualizing things... alone. This is called meditation by some people... maybe you don't know what meditation is?

[...]

                                    It's not a theory, it's a fact that Tesla visualized things quite a lot. I only know because it is clearly written in his autobiography and I've posted info that he wrote that says he visualized much, much more than the average person. A Tibetan would only be able to see blueprints they've studied like Tesla, and they would have to memorize them like Tesla. I'm not the one making of crazy bullshit right now, you are. lol

                                    Matt

                                    http://www.eset.com

                                  • ZO
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Oct 4, 2008
[...]

                                      It's not a theory, it's a fact that Tesla visualized things quite a lot. I only know because it is clearly written in his autobiography and I've posted info that he wrote that says he visualized much, much more than the average person. A Tibetan would only be able to see blueprints they've studied like Tesla, and they would have to memorize them like Tesla. I'm not the one making up crazy bullshit right now, you are. lol

                                      Matt

                                      http://www.eset.com

                                      http://www.eset.com

                                    • ZO
                                      Message 18 of 18 , Oct 4, 2008
                                        Hey. The two paragraphs below were written by Tesla directly from his autobiography:

                                        The "mental operations" as he calls them can also be described as meditation....... Generally speaking, people don't know what meditation is and even Tesla didn't use that word to describe what he was doing... he simply calls it "a new method of materializing inventive concepts and ideas, which is radially opposite to the purely experimental and is in my opinion ever so much more expeditious and efficient."

                                        It isn't new, the things he used it for were new though.... Althroughout his biography he talks about being a lonely kid basically, and how most of the work he ever did was done in his mind...