Re: What do YOU think?

  • bubbasmom555
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2008
      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "sandpiper987" <etinvestigator1984@...>
      wrote:

      > YES or NO?
      >
      > 1. Should governments publicly acknowledge the presents of
      > extraterrestrials? Not essential - the public is quickly becoming
      aware without any acknowledgement. One more Stephenville-like episode
      and the problem will be solved.

      > 2. Are Aliens really here to help or simply use us? I can't think
      that they are here to help us.

      > 3. Due to its impressive track record should the Mayan calendar
      > prediction of the end of our civilization on 12/21/2012 be taken
      > seriously? I don't see the calendar coming to an end as any kind of
      prediction.

      > 4. Has reverse engineering of recovered hardware from alien
      > spacecraft contributed to technological advancements? You can bet
      your beeper on this one!

      > 5. Is at least one reason for the official denial of the Alien
      > Presence been, in fact, motivated by fear of a national panic due to
      > the discovery of human body parts found aboard some retrieved alien
      > spacecraft? That may have been part of the motivation at some level
      back in the 1940s - it certainly isn't today.

      Peggi

    • ~ Sue ~
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 19, 2008
        Ok.....so you asked & I will let you know what I personally think. I
        just hope that this helps! :D

        ~ Sue ~

        sgangel_2005@...

        <etinvestigator1984@...> wrote:

        > YES or NO?
        >
        > 1. Should governments publicly acknowledge the presents of
        > extraterrestrials? YES.....100%! We all have a right to know if
        there really is something going on.

        > 2. Are Aliens really here to help or simply use us? Hum. Maybe a
        bit of both....Not really sure on that one.

        > 3. Due to its impressive track record should the Mayan calendar
        > prediction of the end of our civilization on 12/21/2012 be taken
        > seriously? Yes. But so should the Native Americans among many other
        cultural tribes throughtout the world. The Mayan's were Not the Only
        group to theorize this end Of times theory. :)

        > 4. Has reverse engineering of recovered hardware from alien
        > spacecraft contributed to technological advancements? Yes, I think
        so. And just in case anyone in here may be interested, there's a few
        very interesting chapters in a book on UFO's by Jim Marrs
        called "Alien Agenda" & I highly recommend that everyone read this
        book. :)

        > 5. Is at least one reason for the official denial of the Alien
        > Presence been, in fact, motivated by fear of a national panic due
        to the discovery of human body parts found aboard some retrieved
        alien spacecraft? I personally believe that the "Official's" want all
        of us to believe that the fear is the real issue, but I say that it's
        much more about them having complete controll which is the real
        motivation. Thankyou for asking all these very interesting
        questions! :D I find them all very interesting! :D