What do YOU think?

  • sandpiper987
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2008
      YES or NO?

      1. Should governments publicly acknowledge the presents of
      extraterrestrials?

      2. Are Aliens really here to help or simply use us?

      3. Due to its impressive track record should the Mayan calendar
      prediction of the end of our civilization on 12/21/2012 be taken
      seriously?

      4. Has reverse engineering of recovered hardware from alien
      spacecraft contributed to technological advancements?

      5. Is at least one reason for the official denial of the Alien
      Presence been, in fact, motivated by fear of a national panic due to
      the discovery of human body parts found aboard some retrieved alien
      spacecraft?
    • sandpiper987

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2008
          --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "sandpiper987" <etinvestigator1984@...>
          wrote:

          > YES or NO?
          >
          > 1. Should governments publicly acknowledge the presents of
          > extraterrestrials? Not essential - the public is quickly becoming
          aware without any acknowledgement. One more Stephenville-like episode
          and the problem will be solved.

          > 2. Are Aliens really here to help or simply use us? I can't think
          that they are here to help us.

          > 3. Due to its impressive track record should the Mayan calendar
          > prediction of the end of our civilization on 12/21/2012 be taken
          > seriously? I don't see the calendar coming to an end as any kind of
          prediction.

          > 4. Has reverse engineering of recovered hardware from alien
          > spacecraft contributed to technological advancements? You can bet
          your beeper on this one!

          > 5. Is at least one reason for the official denial of the Alien
          > Presence been, in fact, motivated by fear of a national panic due to
          > the discovery of human body parts found aboard some retrieved alien
          > spacecraft? That may have been part of the motivation at some level
          back in the 1940s - it certainly isn't today.

          Peggi

        • ~ Sue ~
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 19, 2008
            Ok.....so you asked & I will let you know what I personally think. I
            just hope that this helps! :D

            ~ Sue ~

            sgangel_2005@...

            <etinvestigator1984@...> wrote:

            > YES or NO?
            >
            > 1. Should governments publicly acknowledge the presents of
            > extraterrestrials? YES.....100%! We all have a right to know if
            there really is something going on.

            > 2. Are Aliens really here to help or simply use us? Hum. Maybe a
            bit of both....Not really sure on that one.

            > 3. Due to its impressive track record should the Mayan calendar
            > prediction of the end of our civilization on 12/21/2012 be taken
            > seriously? Yes. But so should the Native Americans among many other
            cultural tribes throughtout the world. The Mayan's were Not the Only
            group to theorize this end Of times theory. :)

            > 4. Has reverse engineering of recovered hardware from alien
            > spacecraft contributed to technological advancements? Yes, I think
            so. And just in case anyone in here may be interested, there's a few
            very interesting chapters in a book on UFO's by Jim Marrs
            called "Alien Agenda" & I highly recommend that everyone read this
            book. :)

            > 5. Is at least one reason for the official denial of the Alien
            > Presence been, in fact, motivated by fear of a national panic due
            to the discovery of human body parts found aboard some retrieved
            alien spacecraft? I personally believe that the "Official's" want all
            of us to believe that the fear is the real issue, but I say that it's
            much more about them having complete controll which is the real
            motivation. Thankyou for asking all these very interesting
            questions! :D I find them all very interesting! :D