Re: [UFOnet] My list of Yahoo Groups :) *** WARNING: Do nut trust GROUPLY.COM

  • Bert ( A W RvB )
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2008
      Warnig from a IUFO member:

      From: Douglas EgolGreetings everyone,

      Just to let you all know, there is a group I recently joined up with
      called "Grouply" which for some reason without my consent, it sent out
      a group invite to virtually everyone listed on every yahoo group of
      which I'm subscribed to, so if you join up with grouply, then you may
      want to keep this fact in mind, which kind of takes away from all
      your group privacy settings to people you normally would not send an
      email invite out to.

      The groups site is this one.
      http://www.grouply.com

      -James Truthseeker

      Hi everyone,

      Hope this is ok to post here... You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at
      the link below. Maybe you'll find some you want to join.

      Douglas

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=384089&vt=4481575

      ====================
      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of
      email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being
      sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block
      future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you,
      see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .
      Visit Your Group
      Give Back
      Yahoo! for Good