Re: Source of Teloliths

  • Vance
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11 5:20 PM
      This one goes back aways, but I encountered it in a round-about way
      while searching for information on S.N. Green of Gem Village,
      Bayfield, Colorado. Green was the fellow who introduced George Hunt
      Williamson to William Dudley Pelley. Fascinating to learn something
      about this aspect of his career and I would be delighted to
      correspond with Don Bennett if he is still around.

      I can scan an article by G.H. Williamson from 1954 which gives some
      background. Apparently, GHW was invited by Green to speak to a
      Colorado radio audience in late August 1953.

      Vance

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Don Bennett" <dpbennett@...> wrote:

      > Peter Johnson
      > Thank you for your e-mail
      > Back in the '60's, it was the late Stephen N. Green, Gem
      Village, CO. I visited him on my way from Apollo (Downey CA) to
      SkyLab (Denver CO) in 1969. A number of years later I bought about
      40 pounds from a gentleman in the Mojave desert, north of Edwards AFB
      and west of Boron. Unfortunately, my stepchildren have "organized"
      my stuff so well that most of it has disappeared. I've got one piece
      that weighs 580 grams. It's much too large for one person. I'll
      have to break it up. It's about 110 mm X 80 mm X 40 mm. The piece I
      used in 1963 (since broken, the pieces lost) was roughly a one inch
      cube. Send a self addressed stamped (oops! Won't work! You're in
      Australia! Where is Auforn? Is it near Woomera?) bubble pak to D.
      P. Bennett, 516 Hagar Street, San Fernando, CA 91340-2326 and I'll
      send you a piece with a Xerox copy of the instructions for tuning
      it. Alternatively, go to a Rock Shop and ask for Uluxite. It's a
      mineral compound of Boron, with needle crystals, commonly
      called "television stone" because the needle crystals form a natural
      fiber optic effect. (Another problem. I seem to recall that Uluxite
      is found only in the Mojave Desert, near Boron. Oh, well. Check
      around.) When you secure a crystal, e-mail me and I'll scan the
      tuning instructions and e-mail them to you. Fair enough?