Re: Guernsey April 23 2007 report

  • Joe McGonagle
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 30, 2008
      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, <geoff@...> wrote:

      > Hi Joe,
      > How can you describe this as the final report?

      Because that is what it says on the web site: "The complete final report:"

      > Who decides that? You?

      Why should it be me?

      > If not who?

      The people who produced the final report - Jean-Francois Baure, David
      Clarke, Paul Fuller & Martin Shough

      > If it is the final report by the people involved in producing it
      then fair enough but that should be stated.

      They do state that at the link I provided.

      > Unless of course, you are claiming some legal right over research,
      then you should declare it.

      If I was claiming it, I would declare it.

      > Geoff Richardson
      > www.thewhyfiles.net

      > PS - I will be offline for a while from tomorrow and look forward to
      your justification on returning. That is if I am allowed to be
      offline, do I need permission from someone to do that?

      Did you need permission to post your message 3 times?

      I also expect an autoreponse from culturalpolicy@... I have
      notified the list moderators about that since I suspect it is an email
      address harevesting scam - who runs this list now? anyone?
    • Geoff Richardson
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 30, 2008
        > How can you describe this as the final report?

        Because that is what it says on the web site: "The complete final report:"

        > Who decides that? You?

        Why should it be me?

      • geoff@thewhyfiles.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 30, 2008
          Hi,
          Well I have just got your message twice.
          Did you need permission?
          Still, this isn't your list Joe and you or indeed anyone else cannot claim the rights to research of any UFO case.
          As I mentioned, I will get back to this when I am back online.
          Geoff
          www.thewhyfiles.net

          > How can you describe this as the final report?

          Because that is what it says on the web site: "The complete final report:"

          > Who decides that? You?

          Why should it be me?

          > If not who?

          The people who produced the final report - Jean-Francois Baure, David
          Clarke, Paul Fuller & Martin Shough

          > If it is the final report by the people involved in producing it
          then fair enough but that should be stated.

          They do state that at the link I provided.

          > Unless of course, you are claiming some legal right over research,
          then you should declare it.

          If I was claiming it, I would declare it.

          > Geoff Richardson
          > www.thewhyfiles.net

          > PS - I will be offline for a while from tomorrow and look forward to
          your justification on returning. That is if I am allowed to be
          offline, do I need permission from someone to do that?

          Did you need permission to post your message 3 times?

          I also expect an autoreponse from culturalpolicy@... I have
          notified the list moderators about that since I suspect it is an email
          address harevesting scam - who runs this list now? anyone?

        • Jeff Adams
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 30, 2008
            Why does Joe need to clarify the message? He felt it was important enough to send, so why would you question it?

            Stop asking and start investigating.

            Jeff
            Exo GA

            > How can you describe this as the final report?

            Because that is what it says on the web site: "The complete final report:"

            > Who decides that? You?

            Why should it be me?

            I also expect an autoreponse from culturalpolicy@ sparklist. com I have