Guernsey April 23 2007 report

  • Joe McGonagle
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 30, 2008
      The final report for this interesting case is now available at:

      http://www.guernsey.uk-ufo.org/

      Congratulations to Jean-Francois Baure, David Clarke, Paul Fuller
      and Martin Shough.

      Joe
    • Geoff Richardson
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 30, 2008
        Hi Joe,
        How can you describe this as the final report?
        Who decides that? You?
        If not who?
        If it is the final report by the people involved in producing it then fair enough but that should be stated.
        Unless of course, you are claiming some legal right over research, then you should declare it.
        Geoff

        PS - I will be offline for a while from tomorrow and look forward to your justification on returning. That is if I am allowed to be offline, do I need permission from someone to do that?

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 30, 2008
          Hi Joe,
          How can you describe this as the final report?
          Who decides that? You?
          If not who?
          If it is the final report by the people involved in producing it then fair enough but that should be stated.
          Unless of course, you are claiming some legal right over research, then you should declare it.
          Geoff Richardson
          www.thewhyfiles.net

        • geoff@thewhyfiles.net

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 30, 2008
              --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, <geoff@...> wrote:

              > Hi Joe,
              > How can you describe this as the final report?

              Because that is what it says on the web site: "The complete final report:"

              > Who decides that? You?

              Why should it be me?

              > If not who?

              The people who produced the final report - Jean-Francois Baure, David
              Clarke, Paul Fuller & Martin Shough

              > If it is the final report by the people involved in producing it
              then fair enough but that should be stated.

              They do state that at the link I provided.

              > Unless of course, you are claiming some legal right over research,
              then you should declare it.

              If I was claiming it, I would declare it.

              > Geoff Richardson
              > www.thewhyfiles.net

              > PS - I will be offline for a while from tomorrow and look forward to
              your justification on returning. That is if I am allowed to be
              offline, do I need permission from someone to do that?

              Did you need permission to post your message 3 times?

              I also expect an autoreponse from culturalpolicy@... I have
              notified the list moderators about that since I suspect it is an email
              address harevesting scam - who runs this list now? anyone?
            • Geoff Richardson
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 30, 2008
                > How can you describe this as the final report?

                Because that is what it says on the web site: "The complete final report:"

                > Who decides that? You?

                Why should it be me?

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 30, 2008
                  Hi,
                  Well I have just got your message twice.
                  Did you need permission?
                  Still, this isn't your list Joe and you or indeed anyone else cannot claim the rights to research of any UFO case.
                  As I mentioned, I will get back to this when I am back online.
                  Geoff
                  www.thewhyfiles.net

                  > How can you describe this as the final report?

                  Because that is what it says on the web site: "The complete final report:"

                  > Who decides that? You?

                  Why should it be me?

                  > If not who?

                  The people who produced the final report - Jean-Francois Baure, David
                  Clarke, Paul Fuller & Martin Shough

                  > If it is the final report by the people involved in producing it
                  then fair enough but that should be stated.

                  They do state that at the link I provided.

                  > Unless of course, you are claiming some legal right over research,
                  then you should declare it.

                  If I was claiming it, I would declare it.

                  > Geoff Richardson
                  > www.thewhyfiles.net

                  > PS - I will be offline for a while from tomorrow and look forward to
                  your justification on returning. That is if I am allowed to be
                  offline, do I need permission from someone to do that?

                  Did you need permission to post your message 3 times?

                  I also expect an autoreponse from culturalpolicy@... I have
                  notified the list moderators about that since I suspect it is an email
                  address harevesting scam - who runs this list now? anyone?

                • Jeff Adams
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 30, 2008
                    Why does Joe need to clarify the message? He felt it was important enough to send, so why would you question it?

                    Stop asking and start investigating.

                    Jeff
                    Exo GA

                    > How can you describe this as the final report?

                    Because that is what it says on the web site: "The complete final report:"

                    > Who decides that? You?

                    Why should it be me?

                    I also expect an autoreponse from culturalpolicy@ sparklist. com I have