UFO over Mexborough (UK)

  • geoff@thewhyfiles.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2008
      UFO over Mexborough.

      A report by Philip Mantle

      This is our personal witness statement from the start to finish of what my wife and I observed on the evening of Friday 7th September 2007.

      It was shortly before 230 hours, my wife and I had been out walking our dog and we were heading on our way back home. When we got close to the end of our road (road name deleted to protect witness identity) near the bus stop my wife pointed out to be a very bright luminous piecing light in the sky to the south of us giving the appearance that it was shooting sprays of light out from it. There were no clouds that evening and no moon in the sky..............

      See: http://www.thewhyfiles.net/britain5.html

      Report includes photographs taken by the eye witnesses.

      Geoff Richardson

      www.thewhyfiles.net