Re: MUFON Radar Report - Stephenville, Texas - January 8, 2008

  • bubbasmom555
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12 7:38 PM
      Note that the report on the URL was only released early Friday
      morning - like maybe 2 am. The two authors and Angelia Joiner (the
      original Stephenville reporter - who got fired for her good work)
      appeared on Larry King Live Friday evening to discuss some aspects of
      it. The important part of the whole thing is that at least one
      government agency (FAA) has publicly acknowledged radar contact of a
      prolonged nature - and tied in with civilian sworn statements of
      sightings - with "unknowns". Never happened before! It's
      unfortunate that the Air Force and the Navy are standing around with
      egg all over their faces, since they denied any knowledge of the
      event (even originally denied putting planes in the air!). I, too,
      one hundred percent support the military - but these stupid
      subterfuges need to stop once-and-for-all! If necessary, the JCS
      need to choose sides!

      Peggi