Re: MUFON Radar Report - Stephenville, Texas - January 8, 2008

  • jadams9845
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2008
      Behind the scenes on this is the fact that UFO Casebook tried to
      report on the fact that the UFOs were headed in the direction of
      Crawford Texas (radar verified) and the Secret Service shut it down
      quick!! They were afraid that it might cause "public panic, and
      public distrust in our government." Hmmmmm, really? You mean like
      the false flag operation of 9-11?

      The MUFON info is out now, but he mainstream media has not reported on
      it yet for the most part.

      Our military harasses civilians on a daily basis and I personally know
      two people that have been victims of this unchecked power. I want to
      make it clear that I am a very big supporter of our military, they
      just don't fully know how they've been manipulated over the last
      several decades, but this is fortunately changing very rapidly and
      they are starting to come to our side. It couldn't happen any sooner
      as far as I'm concerned.

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "bubbasmom555" <bubbasmom555@...> wrote:

      > Hi, List -
      >
      > Worth downloading this report!!
      >
      > http://www.mufon.com/documents/MUFONStephenvilleRadarReport.pdf
      >
      > Has a lot more data that the actual radar reports!
      >
      > Peggi

    • bubbasmom555
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2008
        Note that the report on the URL was only released early Friday
        morning - like maybe 2 am. The two authors and Angelia Joiner (the
        original Stephenville reporter - who got fired for her good work)
        appeared on Larry King Live Friday evening to discuss some aspects of
        it. The important part of the whole thing is that at least one
        government agency (FAA) has publicly acknowledged radar contact of a
        prolonged nature - and tied in with civilian sworn statements of
        sightings - with "unknowns". Never happened before! It's
        unfortunate that the Air Force and the Navy are standing around with
        egg all over their faces, since they denied any knowledge of the
        event (even originally denied putting planes in the air!). I, too,
        one hundred percent support the military - but these stupid
        subterfuges need to stop once-and-for-all! If necessary, the JCS
        need to choose sides!

        Peggi