Re: Like It Or Not....

  • bubbasmom555
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2008
      Thanks - we need the humor! Not that I don't concur that the list is
      probably mostly true....

      Peggi

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, <cliffgie@...> wrote:

      > Though I've entertained the possibility that much of what was
      listed is valid and have received information from military students
      I've taught from and in different countries that tends to support
      much of this. (Also transcribed MUFON investigator tapes for a
      while.), I have to laugh a bit looking at # 7. These aliens must be
      as crazy as we are, since they are not doing a very good job in
      their "control" ! (I'm not trying to be sarcastic. Sometimes I just
      have to back off a bit and grin.)

      > -- Cliff Gieseke

      controls different elements of our society.