Re: [UFOnet] Like It Or Not....

  • Anthony Ivankovic
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2008
      I think it's all coming to a head and will explode in the next 10-15 years. Just crazy stuff that's going to happen. I still wish those lights I see in the sky would make contact with me- they seem friendly and benevolent. Or am I being gullible?

      Peace,

      Anthony

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2008
        Thanks - we need the humor! Not that I don't concur that the list is
        probably mostly true....

        Peggi