MUFON Radar Report - Stephenville, Texas - January 8, 2008

  • bubbasmom555
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2008
      Hi, List -

      Worth downloading this report!!

      http://www.mufon.com/documents/MUFONStephenvilleRadarReport.pdf

      Has a lot more data that the actual radar reports!

      Peggi
    • jadams9845
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2008
        Behind the scenes on this is the fact that UFO Casebook tried to
        report on the fact that the UFOs were headed in the direction of
        Crawford Texas (radar verified) and the Secret Service shut it down
        quick!! They were afraid that it might cause "public panic, and
        public distrust in our government." Hmmmmm, really? You mean like
        the false flag operation of 9-11?

        The MUFON info is out now, but he mainstream media has not reported on
        it yet for the most part.

        Our military harasses civilians on a daily basis and I personally know
        two people that have been victims of this unchecked power. I want to
        make it clear that I am a very big supporter of our military, they
        just don't fully know how they've been manipulated over the last
        several decades, but this is fortunately changing very rapidly and
        they are starting to come to our side. It couldn't happen any sooner
        as far as I'm concerned.

        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "bubbasmom555" <bubbasmom555@...> wrote:

        > Hi, List -
        >
        > Worth downloading this report!!
        >
        > http://www.mufon.com/documents/MUFONStephenvilleRadarReport.pdf
        >
        > Has a lot more data that the actual radar reports!
        >
        > Peggi

      • bubbasmom555
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2008
          Note that the report on the URL was only released early Friday
          morning - like maybe 2 am. The two authors and Angelia Joiner (the
          original Stephenville reporter - who got fired for her good work)
          appeared on Larry King Live Friday evening to discuss some aspects of
          it. The important part of the whole thing is that at least one
          government agency (FAA) has publicly acknowledged radar contact of a
          prolonged nature - and tied in with civilian sworn statements of
          sightings - with "unknowns". Never happened before! It's
          unfortunate that the Air Force and the Navy are standing around with
          egg all over their faces, since they denied any knowledge of the
          event (even originally denied putting planes in the air!). I, too,
          one hundred percent support the military - but these stupid
          subterfuges need to stop once-and-for-all! If necessary, the JCS
          need to choose sides!

          Peggi