strange sitings

  • Anthony Ivankovic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2008
      Hi all.
      The post by Bob F. inspired me to write this email.  I have seen ufos since I was a young child.  Since then in the last 5 years I have seen more than in my entire life.  They appear as lights in the sky that move in ways no conventional aircraft can (they look like stars).  I am frustrated that I see these lights but cannot make further inroads.
      Peace to all.
      Anthony