~ Please Do Not Delete: Your All Invited to a Special Paranormal Website! :D ~

  • Suzanne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2008

      ~ A Special Paranormal Invitation! ~

      Hello there! :) How are all of You doing? Good I hope! This is your
      Paranormal pal & Manager of this group, Sue here. And I hope that
      everyone in here is doing well! :D I don't Normally Invite people to
      come join websites, but I was wondering if you would do me a favor &
      take a Closer look at the following website below. It's basically a
      lot like Myspace, (you can actually make your Entire profile
      completely Private if that is what you wish to...& you can add just
      about anything to it just as you would with your Myspace page too.)
      eccept for one Huge difference. Believe this or Not, you can actually
      (and ligetimately I may add) makes ome real momey in your spare time
      in Yuwie too, are wellas make a few New Paranormal friends online
      too! As for myself, I've been there since Dec. 2007.....so Yeah, I
      can actually say that this is a ligetimate website otherwise I would
      Not be a part of this nor would I actually be Inviting all of you to
      come join it too.) This is very ligetimate & you not only can talk
      with other people, make a few New Paranomal friends in there but you
      can also make some real money while your online SAFELY &
      Ligetimately.....while your in here all in your spare time. Like I
      have already stated....I've actually been in Yuwie.com since Dec.
      2007 & was hoping that at least some of you in here would want to
      take a closer look at the website for yourself. This is 100%
      completely FREE to join too, & the Best part of all this is that
      there's also a section within this website where you can actually
      Join & participate in Other people's Paranormal User websites, so
      being a part of this Yuwie website actually does have it's advantages
      too! And of course You will also have the ability to decorate your
      personal Yuwie profile to whatever theme as You wish, just as you can
      do on Myspace. And the other reason why I wanted to invite you to
      take a look was to be able to have all of You a little closer to me
      in there too. But Please excuse the cheesy animated dude....(I never
      really like that part of the website too much...) & Please take your
      time to read through everything while your there too. Like I already
      stated above, a;; of this is 100% Ligetimate, & if it wasn't, I would
      Not be would Not be Inviting you to at least take a closer look at it
      for this is really all I am asking. And by the way, my personal
      PRIVATELY set Yuwie.com profile is actually listed under my
      simplegurl1969@... email address, just in care you May bee
      looking for it or better yet, just click on the User link that I'm
      adding for you below! This will take you straight to Yuwie.com! I
      also do hope that everyone is doing well in here & I also wish that
      everyone will take care, for now & Please just take a closer look at
      this too. Take care! :D

      Here's is the actual Link to get You into the Yuwie website. Please
      do keep in mind that You will have to register first in order to Post
      in any of the Yuwie based PARANORMAL Club Message Boards & Photo
      Albums. THIS IS THE REAL THING & IS NOT SPAM! Please join Yuwie so
      that You can also take part of the growing PARANORMAL websites that
      are in there. I have added the link below so that you can Register &
      the Yuwie websites & All The clubs are all Free, kindo like Myspace
      only much better! So Please do check out all the PARANORMAL Clubs out
      for yourself as I have also Listed below. Thanks! :D Again, joining
      Yuwie is 100% FREE to join & if you want to join so you can also
      participate in all the Paranormal Clubs, You will need to Join Yuwie
      first, so Please click on the link which will ultimately get you
      Registered to Yuwie & then Please feel free to check out any or All
      the Paranromal Clubs that I have listed below!

      Here's the actually Link you Will need in order to Register so you
      will be able to Post in any of the Paranormal based Clubs in the
      Message Boards or so you can add any personal Paranormal photos that
      you May want to share with others. I have included the Yuwie
      Registering Link for you here! Thanks! :D

      http://r.yuwie.com/simplegurl1969

      And here's just a few of the many different Yuwie.com Paranormal User
      Clubs that I happen to be a part of that I thought All of you would
      also enjoy! By all means Please feel free to check these all out for
      yourself! :D I really think you'll like these!!! :) -

      http://clubs.yuwie.com/sgs_paranormal_club/

      http://clubs.yuwie.com/enterthepsychicrealm/

      http://clubs.yuwie.com/paranormalstories/

      http://clubs.yuwie.com/paranormal51/

      http://clubs.yuwie.com/neardeathdiscussion/

      http://clubs.yuwie.com/paranormal/

      http://clubs.yuwie.com/scifi/

      http://clubs.yuwie.com/mosthaunted/

      Your Yahoo Paranormal friend -

      ~ SUE ~

      sgangel_2005@...

      ~ GET PAID MORE REAL MONEY WHILE YOUR ONLINE!!!! ~

      http://www.clixsense.com/?2414159

      http://r.yuwie.com/simplegurl1969

      http://www.mylot.com/?ref=simplegurl1969