The Real KGB UFO Files

  • geoff@thewhyfiles.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2008
      On October 24th, 1991, documents were provided to former Soviet cosmonaut

      Pavel Popovich, the then President of the All-Union Ufological Association in Russia.

      These files contained copies of UFO reports sent to the infamous KGB.

      An accompanying letter was written by the Deputy Chairman of the Committee

      for State Security USSR, N.A. Sham. The files consisted of handwritten reports,

      typed testimonies, notes from KGB informers, crude drawings and eyewitness

      reports of UFOs. This cooperation between UFO researchers and the KGB

      was unprecedented and was a landmark in UFO research in the Soviet

      Union and possibly the world. Sixteen years later we have managed

      to catch up with the now former Deputy Commander of the KGB, and

      published here for the first time is an interview with the man himself.

      see:
      Philip Mantle's "The Real KGB UFO Files"

      http://www.thewhyfiles.net/russian7.html

      Geoff Richardson
      www.thewhyfiles.net

    • Richard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        I totally believe it. I understand they have their own equivalient
        of our area 51.

        Nothing to report for May.

        Richard

        Observation and Sighting Society