SOMEONE IS TELLING THE TRUTH

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 3:56 AM
      ~~~~~~~~~
      GRIDKEEPER'S (John Walson) Channel at YouTube
      http://www.youtube.com/user/GRIDKEEPER
      Wake up sleepy heads. Look around you at what we
      have created to live in and you may discover something
      is very wrong in the world if you haven't done so already.
      We have been lied to our entire lives in every way shape
      and form imaginable. Time for change. Time for a new
      world. Which will you choose? Time to STOP believing
      the lies and wake the f**k up please
      ~~~~~~~~~
      >>> John is telling the truth ~ so many people seem
      to be in a strange sleep. See the effects of Global
      Chemtrails / Bio Trails Spraying on us:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/stop/numbing.html
      http://www.worldgathering.net/stop/hopiwarnings.html
      ~~~~~~~~~
      The Big World Gathering at YouTube
      I am starting to put some effort into this Channel
      http://www.youtube.com/user/worldgathering
      ~~~~~~~~~
      GRIDKEEPER'S / John Walson's amazing shots
      of large Craft in Earth orbit etc. at Rense.com:
      http://rense.com/Datapages/mystmachinedata.htm
      And: http://www.worldgathering.net/news18.html
      ~~~~~~~~~
      The TRUTH: Wake up sleepy heads. Look around you
      at what we have created to live in and you may discover
      something is very wrong in the world if you haven't done
      so already. We have been lied to our entire lives in every
      way shape and form imaginable. Time for change. Time
      for a new world. Which will you choose? Time to STOP
      believing the lies and wake the f**k up please
      ~~~~~~~~~
      John Walson news at Big World Gathering:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/news18.html
      ~~~~~~~~~
      The Big World Gathering ~ http://worldgathering.net
      ~~~~~~~~~