Pay attention .... DEATH FROM ABOVE

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2008
      It's time to start to paying attention .....

      DEATH FROM ABOVE

      For those who already know this global killing and polluting
      operation has been underway for many years, and has
      become extreme over the past few years, this music video
      will knock your socks off and make you realise that NOW
      is the time to stop messing around ...... If you can't stand
      up for your life and the life of others, WHAT can you do?

      http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RwbFM43Gf4o

      ~~~~~~~~~

      STOP Chemtrails ~ http://www.worldgathering.net/stop

      "... samples from these chemtrails were analyzed ... and
      found to contain in addition to JP-8 jet fuel (... which contains
      the additive ethylene dibromide, banned as a pesticide due to
      causing severe respiratory reactions even at low levels)
      numerous pathogens, disease causing agents. These included
      Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, which not only causes respiratory
      infection but also attacks the immunization system; Serratia
      Marcescens, an antibiotic-resistant bacteria which causes
      pneumonia ..."

      STOP Chemtrails ~ http://www.worldgathering.net/stop

      I have just been in hospital because of an accident.
      In addition, I was diagnosed with pneumonia ......
      I have been continually fighting pneumonia since 1997,
      when it nearly killed me. 1997 is when I first noticed
      something strange going on in our skies.

      Wake UP and pay ATTENTION

      The Big World Gathering
      http://worldgathering.net