The Answers Are Known

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2008
      The Answers Are Known

      ~~ It's all about caring more, for the whole world,

      and standing for what is right.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      How many times can a man turn his head,

      Pretending he just doesn't see?

      How many ears must one man have

      Before he can hear people cry?

      ~ Bob Dylan, Blowin' In The Wind ~

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Momentous Musical Messages from Bob Dylan ....

      Bob Dylan & Joan Baez - Blowin' In The Wind - (1976):

      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7_9YgQrFbc>
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7_9YgQrFbc

      Bob Dylan - Idiot Wind - (1976):

      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDZvP7T3B30>
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDZvP7T3B30

      Bob Dylan - A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall - (1976):

      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKmxEJLcsIQ>
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKmxEJLcsIQ

      The Big World Gathering is happening now wherever

      we are by our sharing with others what we really feel and

      think about life today, and by distributing information

      we believe is important ~ At a later stage, perhaps soon

      to happen, all our individual actions may help lead to

      something quite surprising: a major world change

      ~ Start today

      The Big World Gathering ~ http://worldgathering.net