a psychic drug - UFO connection?

  • stealthskaters
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2008
      In researching links between nuclear "events" and UFO sightings, I
      came across another excellent essay by Philip Coppens (whose other
      articles I archived at
      http://www.stealthskater.com/UFO.htm#Coppens ). And it added yet
      another twist.

      He makes a good case that psychic powers (natural and enhanced by
      drugs or RF-shielding copper "Faraday cages") results in paranormal
      events including UFO sightings. And if I'm interpreting his argument
      correctly, these visions may be in another realm/dimension outside of
      our own space-time (which would explain why some people see UFOs and
      others don't).

      He bases his thesis on the evolving story of remote-viewing programs
      in the U.S. Although this has been related before at
      http://www.stealthskater.com/PX.htm#RV , his essay seems to do a
      better job at bringing all of the facts and different players
      together. Coppens' take seems to reflect those of Martin Cannon who
      wrote on MK-ULTRA and other such CIA/DIA programs
      (http://www.stealthskater.com/PX.htm#Cannon ).

      It was presented as a 3-part essay on 3 different webpages. As usual
      in my archiving efforts, I made it easier to read (shorter sentences,
      etc.) and added comments to other areas ("Project Preserve Destiny",
      the Montauk Project, "Project Looking Glass") where appropriate. I
      finished by adding another article which detailed the Carl Jung -
      Wolfgang Pauli collaboration that Mr. Coppens touched upon in his
      essay.

      My 60-page Word .document is archived at
      http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Coppens_13.doc .

      (The original essay appeared at
      http://www.philipcoppens.com/starconundrum_1.html and "the Psycho-
      Physical Relationship Between Radioactivity and UFOs" article at
      http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/radioactive_decay_and_ufos.htm .)

      Maybe General Relativity does rule and the only way we can interact
      with other world civilizations is through things like remote-
      viewing. If true, it appears that major governments have been
      using "UFOs" to cover-up paranormal research activity.

      Still, the mass public sightings started after the first atomic bomb
      explosions in 1945 and seemed to end with the worldwide nuclear test
      moratorium in the later 1980s. (There was even a TV documentary
      narrated by Leonard Nimoy ["Mr. Spock" himself!] titled "Where Are
      All The UFOs?" I saw it in 1995.) That seems to imply there is some
      sort of connection between nuke "events" (detonations or
      weapons' "priming") and UFO sightings.

      Perhaps "UFOs" are either created (Reich's "orgone" or
      Pitkanen's "plasmoids") by something resulting from converting mass
      into energy (via E=mc2) or allowed entrance via a temporary
      interdimensional portal. Maybe the remote-viewing psychic drugs
      allow better detection of them; maybe they exist after all. Dr. Fred
      Alan Wolf admitted a possible dimensional "bleedthrough" in
      the "Bosoks Project" (http://www.stealthskater.com/Bolt.htm ) which
      was allegedly shared with Hollywood.

      And this all could be related to the alleged worldwide drug trade by
      the U.S., Britain, France and others as alleged in the
      NEXUS "Pegasus" article
      (http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Pegasus_1.doc ).

      Maybe Kennedy was assassinated because he was going to reveal
      that "UFOs" were just a cover for the secret funds obtained through
      this drug trade (if true) that allowed the industrial-military
      complex to sidestep congressional oversight.

      Or maybe the UFOs (assuming they were real and came into existence
      because of the nuke events) were "held in check" by massive Tesla
      type machinery which was expensive to operate. No more nuke tests, no
      more UFOs, and no more monies needed (just keep the covert projects
      going and divert the revenues somewhere else).

      Not only does the rabbit hole go deep … but it also has many side
      tunnels ...

      (originally posted at =>
      http://wyzwyrlde.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=1716.html )