'Shadow People'

  • stealthskaters
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2008
      After seeing another photo of an alleged "shadow man" posted on
      C2CAM, I decided to research this subject a little since it
      conceivably could tie into other mind/conscious phenomena such as Out-
      of-Body Experiences, Near-Death Experiences, Lucid Dreaming, remote-
      viewing, etc. (I commented on these before at
      http://wyzwyrlde.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=1707.html ). Every now&then,
      I myself see something which could be a "shadow person" out of the
      corner of my eye. But it happens so infrequently and my eye has
      accumulated "floaters" with age that I normally just dismiss it. It
      does give me a temporary creepy feeling which I just attribute to
      being momentarily scared.

      1. sample photo from C2CAM
      (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2516.html?theme=light )
      2. (as defined by Wikipedia -
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people )
      3. (from About.com: Paranormal -
      http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa022502a.htm )
      4. Science discovers "Shadow People"
      (http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/node/686 )
      5. (from AssociatedContent.com -
      http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/362588/hauntings_what_are_sha
      dow_people.html )

      [Note that the all of the above articles have been archived as MS-
      Word documents at http://www.stealthskater.com/PX.htm#Shadow ]

      Article #4 (above) is particularly interesting as it gives a medical
      explanation for many occurrences of these (and potentially other
      NDE/OBE/RV/Lucid etc.) experiences. Indeed, I have heard that the
      famed 1980 UK Rendlesham Forest UFO incident
      (http://www.stealthskater.com/UFO.htm#Woodbridge ) was in fact a
      pyschological warfare test. If true, it begs the question how did
      the UFO images get implanted in all of the soldiers' consciousnesses.

      Rumors persist that the Betty&Barney Hill UFO abduction case was yet
      another test of the same psychological "mind-control" technique
      (http://www.stealthskater.com/UFO.htm#ZetaReticula ). Which makes
      you wonder what was in those pills that former NSA ELINT Sgt. Dan
      Sherman took in his alleged Project Preserve Destiny "intuitive
      comms" (http://www.stealthskater.com/Sherman.htm ).

      Some researchers like Martin Cannon
      (http://www.stealthskater.com/PX.htm#Cannon ) have always felt that
      mind-control manipulations were more likely the cause of UFO
      sightings etc. I know that the military recently announced that it
      has the capability of projecting voices/sounds into the
      consciousness. Perhaps they can do images as well into people who
      either have a "natural" expanded consciousness ability or those who
      have been artificially induced with one (e.g., drugs).

      (originally posted at =>
      http://wyzwyrlde.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=1715.html )
    • ZO
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2008
        I've seen what some might call "shadow people". Yet what I seen were 2-3 foot tall humanoid beings with dark cloaks covering them from head to toe. It was dark in my room and these things came from out of the darker parts of my room as they paralyzed me and left in a similar way... "Shadow people"? No... If I called them that I would just be giving a new name to something that has already been given many names already... "greys" with black cloaks on covering their true appearance is more likely.... With their dark appearance in the dark wearing black cloaks... and the ability to seemingly disappear at will... the "greys" definitely seem like a "shadow being" or ghost, the spirit called "death", etc.

        Matt Chin