Re: [UFOnet] more tiny ufos Independence, MO

  • bert vere
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22 8:52 AM
      would suggest you contact NIDs or mufon in your area....
      especially if you have reason to believe the incidents are repeatable...
      They would have acess to resources beyond your own capacity to bring to bear on this exciting occurance...
      Is there any chance you may have opportunity for setting up video equipment indoors?
      It sounds as if there is a temporal disturbance in your area....
      I believe your doorway hypothesis to be valid....
      beyond that, i cannot say.
      However, there have been bigfoot sightings in connection with these "doorways"

      as well as other creatures.
      Pay attention to your surroundings when these things happen and see if you have any auditory effects(beeping sounds,humming etc.)
      "The hunt for the skinwalker is a unique book that may be of interest.....
      Contact NIDS for petes sake they would be very interested i think.
      good luck
      bert vere
      Marge Padgitt <ympadgitt@...> wrote:
      I reported some small ufo sightings in my brother's bedroom a few weeks
      ago. I just got back from a 10-day trip and apparently during that
      time, my brother had multiple sightings- so it looks like the activity
      has greatly increased. All of the sightings have been in his bedroom.
      At the same time at two different locations in Independence (my office
      and my house) there has been a huge increase in paranormal activity,
      including noises, lights flickering, voices, and other phenomena. I
      suspect that the UFO sightings and paranormal activity are connected
      and possibly related to a portal near the square in Independence.

      I would be interested in hearing from anyone else in the Independence,
      MO, or greater Kansas City area who has had any strange events happen
      recently or in the past.

      Margie Kay
      Mysteries of the Universe Conference
      June 7, 2008 Kansas City
      www.ufokc.4mg.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22 9:40 AM
        In a message dated 4/22/2008 11:53:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        bertvere@... writes:

        "The hunt for the skinwalker is a unique book that may be of interest...."

        _Amazon.com: Hunt for the Skinwalker: Science Confronts the Unexplained at a
        Remote Ranch in Utah: Colm A. Kelleher,George Kna.._
        (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1416505210/bookstorenow79-20)

        from Herb

        listings at AOL Autos.