UFO over Independence, MO last night

  • Marge Padgitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2008
      4/6/08
      9:26 pm
      Independence, MO near 23rd and Sterling

      My daughter, her husband and four children were outside watching TV
      on the patio when they all saw an object with several orange lights
      on the side of it traveling from over the Kansas City area from South
      to Northwest. The orange lights were stationary. There were no other
      lights as would be expected on a plane. She got digital still photos
      of the object and when they were enlarged there is a definite outline
      of a craft of some sort. I'll be getting the photos tonight and will
      post them on ufokc.4mg.com as soon as possible.

      Did anyone else see this object?

      Margie Kay Author of Haunted Independence and Reality Check
      Director, Mysteries of the Universe Conference June 7, 2008 Kansas
      City
      Director, QIG QUEST Investigation Group
      Office: 1134 S Pearl Street, Independence, MO 64050
      816-833-1602 Hours: M-F 9 - 5 CST
      www.ufokc.4mg.com