Re: [UFOnet] Small UFOs in house

  • bert vere
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi there Marge,
      My friend in the UK had a similar sighting some time ago....a year or so...
      She was laying in bed when this tiny spherical Ufo apeared .
      It came close to her and circled her head at a distance of six or so inches.....
      The tiny UFO had two jet pods at its base sort of like a golfball sitting on top of two short pencil stubs........
      She told me about this in confidence so i cannot put you in contact with her.....
      She is also involved with abductee couselling etc.....
      But this was her first experience with a mini UFO.
      bert vere

      Marge Padgitt <ympadgitt@...> wrote:
      My brother told me he saw a small UFO in his bedroom two days ago.
      This time it was at 10:00 a.m. and he had just gone to lie down with
      his wife who works the night shift, when he saw a circular shaped white
      color craft with lights around the dome, which had flat bottom and a
      domed top. It looked like black areas between the lights on the dome,
      which he said could have been windows. The sighting lasted 2-3
      seconds. It was heading towards him at an angle then just disappeared
      as he looked at it. Now this is the third event of this nature -
      previously he and his wife saw two black triangular shaped small craft
      in the bedroom at night.

      Is anyone else getting reports of small UFO's inside houses?

      Margie Kay
      Director, Mysteries of the Universe Conference
      June 7, 2008
      www.ufokc.4mg.com
      816-833-1602

    • Marge Padgitt
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2, 2008
        Hello Bert,

        I am glad to know that this is not an isolated incident, but still
        wonder why and how this is happening. Are there tiny occupants of the
        crafts? Are they probes or drones? Are these related to the larger,
        yet still smaller than normal craft seen of late outside - and what
        we are calling drones? And is this only happening recently?

        BTW, you might forward my post so that your friend knows she is not
        the only one seeing this strage phenomena.

        Margie Kay

        > Hi there Marge,
        > My friend in the UK had a similar sighting some time ago....a
        year or so...
        > She was laying in bed when this tiny spherical Ufo apeared .
        > It came close to her and circled her head at a distance of six or
        so inches.....
        > The tiny UFO had two jet pods at its base sort of like a golfball
        sitting on top of two short pencil stubs........
        > She told me about this in confidence so i cannot put you in
        contact with her.....
        > She is also involved with abductee couselling etc.....
        > But this was her first experience with a mini UFO.
        > bert vere
        >
        > Marge Padgitt <ympadgitt@...> wrote:
        > My brother told me he saw a small UFO in his bedroom two
        days ago.
        > This time it was at 10:00 a.m. and he had just gone to lie down
        with
        > his wife who works the night shift, when he saw a circular shaped
        white
        > color craft with lights around the dome, which had flat bottom and
        > domed top. It looked like black areas between the lights on the
        dome,
        > which he said could have been windows. The sighting lasted 2-3
        > seconds. It was heading towards him at an angle then just
        disappeared
        > as he looked at it. Now this is the third event of this nature -
        > previously he and his wife saw two black triangular shaped small
        craft
        > in the bedroom at night.
        >
        > Is anyone else getting reports of small UFO's inside houses?
        >
        > Margie Kay
        > Director, Mysteries of the Universe Conference
        > June 7, 2008
        > www.ufokc.4mg.com
        > 816-833-1602

      • Michael Flora
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2, 2008
          Hello Marge, seeing as I received this email on April 1st, are you
          sure your brother is not pulling your leg?

          Regards,
          M.R.F.

          On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Marge Padgitt <ympadgitt@...> wrote:

          > Hello Bert,
          >
          > I am glad to know that this is not an isolated incident, but still
          > wonder why and how this is happening. Are there tiny occupants of the
          > crafts? Are they probes or drones? Are these related to the larger,
          > yet still smaller than normal craft seen of late outside - and what
          > we are calling drones? And is this only happening recently?
          >
          > BTW, you might forward my post so that your friend knows she is not
          > the only one seeing this strage phenomena.
          >
          > Margie Kay
          >

          > > Hi there Marge,
          > > My friend in the UK had a similar sighting some time ago....a
          > year or so...
          > > She was laying in bed when this tiny spherical Ufo apeared .
          > > It came close to her and circled her head at a distance of six or
          > so inches.....
          > > The tiny UFO had two jet pods at its base sort of like a golfball
          > sitting on top of two short pencil stubs........
          > > She told me about this in confidence so i cannot put you in
          > contact with her.....
          > > She is also involved with abductee couselling etc.....
          > > But this was her first experience with a mini UFO.
          > > bert vere
          > >

          > > Marge Padgitt <ympadgitt@...> wrote:
          > > My brother told me he saw a small UFO in his bedroom two
          > days ago.
          > > This time it was at 10:00 a.m. and he had just gone to lie down
          > with
          > > his wife who works the night shift, when he saw a circular shaped
          > white
          > > color craft with lights around the dome, which had flat bottom and
          > > domed top. It looked like black areas between the lights on the
          > dome,
          > > which he said could have been windows. The sighting lasted 2-3
          > > seconds. It was heading towards him at an angle then just
          > disappeared
          > > as he looked at it. Now this is the third event of this nature -
          > > previously he and his wife saw two black triangular shaped small
          > craft
          > > in the bedroom at night.
          > >
          > > Is anyone else getting reports of small UFO's inside houses?
          > >
          > > Margie Kay
          > > Director, Mysteries of the Universe Conference
          > > June 7, 2008
          > > www.ufokc.4mg.com
          > > 816-833-1602

        • bert vere
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 3, 2008
            Done deal marge....
            already sent
            the micro ufo your brother saw is not an isolated incident.
            Others investigating orbs have been amazed when they blew up the photos and got images suggestive of ships.......see )ufo seek.com )search" night photos "....or night shots
            These micro ships were discussed and it may be that the micros are from another dimension......rather than elsewhere in this one....
            certainly some orbs have shown themselves to look like micro ships.
            and they definately are also very ethereal looking stuff.
            somehow there is a connection of that im sure.
            bert

[...]

          • eddie middleton
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 4, 2008
              John Keel in one of his books mentioned some cases of miniature flying saucers showing up in people's bedrooms. I myself was given an account once by a friend of mine of a small cigar-shaped craft that flew close by her head in broad daylight. She said this thing had portals wherein she could see passengers looking at her. I believe she said she heard some kind of commotion like the sound of people talking excitedly, and then the thing just disappeared. I have always thought that this was something from another dimension that just happened to accidentally intrude into our time/space.

              Eddie Middleton

              bert vere <bertvere@...> wrote:
[...]

              Eddie Middleton / Night Search Host
              http://www.nightsearch.net