Project Signal Found

  • geoff@thewhyfiles.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008
      Project SIGNAL FOUND is collaboration between
      Philip Mantle and the former Director of Investigations
      for the British UFO Research Association, and Nick Pope,
      the man who investigated UFOs for the British Ministry of Defence.
      This long-term study project looks entirely at UFO landing cases in
      the UK & Ireland.

      The idea behind it is simple. Most UFO researchers argue that
      the vast majority of UFO sightings can be explained in conventional
      terms. It is the contention of this project that UFO landings should
      be more difficult to misidentify than 'ordinary' UFO sightings.

      Philip Mantle will lead the project with Nick Pope acting in a consultancy
      capacity offering advice and assistance.
      See:

      Project Signal Found

      http://thewhyfiles.net/britain4.html

      Geoff Richardson

      www.thewhyfiles.net

    • Marge Padgitt
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008
        My brother told me he saw a small UFO in his bedroom two days ago.
        This time it was at 10:00 a.m. and he had just gone to lie down with
        his wife who works the night shift, when he saw a circular shaped white
        color craft with lights around the dome, which had flat bottom and a
        domed top. It looked like black areas between the lights on the dome,
        which he said could have been windows. The sighting lasted 2-3
        seconds. It was heading towards him at an angle then just disappeared
        as he looked at it. Now this is the third event of this nature -
        previously he and his wife saw two black triangular shaped small craft
        in the bedroom at night.

        Is anyone else getting reports of small UFO's inside houses?

        Margie Kay
        Director, Mysteries of the Universe Conference
        June 7, 2008
        www.ufokc.4mg.com
        816-833-1602
      • glitter1shine
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008
          --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Marge Padgitt" <ympadgitt@...> wrote:

          > My brother told me he saw a small UFO in his bedroom two days ago.
          > This time it was at 10:00 a.m. and he had just gone to lie down
          with
          > his wife who works the night shift, when he saw a circular shaped
          white
          > color craft with lights around the dome, which had flat bottom and
          > domed top. It looked like black areas between the lights on the
          dome,
          > which he said could have been windows. The sighting lasted 2-3
          > seconds. It was heading towards him at an angle then just
          disappeared
          > as he looked at it. Now this is the third event of this nature -
          > previously he and his wife saw two black triangular shaped small
          craft
          > in the bedroom at night.
          >
          > Is anyone else getting reports of small UFO's inside houses?
          >
          > Margie Kay
          > Director, Mysteries of the Universe Conference
          > June 7, 2008
          > www.ufokc.4mg.com
          > 816-833-1602

          I have to tell u this is the VERY first time i have ever read
          anything about an IN HOME UFO. in comparison of size did they say??
          Like a frisbee size? a balloon size?? And then u they said a round
          shaped and a triangle??? im baffled
        • bert vere
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008
            Hi there Marge,
            My friend in the UK had a similar sighting some time ago....a year or so...
            She was laying in bed when this tiny spherical Ufo apeared .
            It came close to her and circled her head at a distance of six or so inches.....
            The tiny UFO had two jet pods at its base sort of like a golfball sitting on top of two short pencil stubs........
            She told me about this in confidence so i cannot put you in contact with her.....
            She is also involved with abductee couselling etc.....
            But this was her first experience with a mini UFO.
            bert vere

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 2, 2008
              Hello Bert,

              I am glad to know that this is not an isolated incident, but still
              wonder why and how this is happening. Are there tiny occupants of the
              crafts? Are they probes or drones? Are these related to the larger,
              yet still smaller than normal craft seen of late outside - and what
              we are calling drones? And is this only happening recently?

              BTW, you might forward my post so that your friend knows she is not
              the only one seeing this strage phenomena.

              Margie Kay

              > Hi there Marge,
              > My friend in the UK had a similar sighting some time ago....a
              year or so...
              > She was laying in bed when this tiny spherical Ufo apeared .
              > It came close to her and circled her head at a distance of six or
              so inches.....
              > The tiny UFO had two jet pods at its base sort of like a golfball
              sitting on top of two short pencil stubs........
              > She told me about this in confidence so i cannot put you in
              contact with her.....
              > She is also involved with abductee couselling etc.....
              > But this was her first experience with a mini UFO.
              > bert vere
              >
              > Marge Padgitt <ympadgitt@...> wrote:
              > My brother told me he saw a small UFO in his bedroom two
              days ago.
              > This time it was at 10:00 a.m. and he had just gone to lie down
              with
              > his wife who works the night shift, when he saw a circular shaped
              white
              > color craft with lights around the dome, which had flat bottom and
              > domed top. It looked like black areas between the lights on the
              dome,
              > which he said could have been windows. The sighting lasted 2-3
              > seconds. It was heading towards him at an angle then just
              disappeared
              > as he looked at it. Now this is the third event of this nature -
              > previously he and his wife saw two black triangular shaped small
              craft
              > in the bedroom at night.
              >
              > Is anyone else getting reports of small UFO's inside houses?
              >
              > Margie Kay
              > Director, Mysteries of the Universe Conference
              > June 7, 2008
              > www.ufokc.4mg.com
              > 816-833-1602

            • Michael Flora
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 2, 2008
                Hello Marge, seeing as I received this email on April 1st, are you
                sure your brother is not pulling your leg?

                Regards,
                M.R.F.

                On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Marge Padgitt <ympadgitt@...> wrote:

                > Hello Bert,
                >
                > I am glad to know that this is not an isolated incident, but still
                > wonder why and how this is happening. Are there tiny occupants of the
                > crafts? Are they probes or drones? Are these related to the larger,
                > yet still smaller than normal craft seen of late outside - and what
                > we are calling drones? And is this only happening recently?
                >
                > BTW, you might forward my post so that your friend knows she is not
                > the only one seeing this strage phenomena.
                >
                > Margie Kay
                >

                > > Hi there Marge,
                > > My friend in the UK had a similar sighting some time ago....a
                > year or so...
                > > She was laying in bed when this tiny spherical Ufo apeared .
                > > It came close to her and circled her head at a distance of six or
                > so inches.....
                > > The tiny UFO had two jet pods at its base sort of like a golfball
                > sitting on top of two short pencil stubs........
                > > She told me about this in confidence so i cannot put you in
                > contact with her.....
                > > She is also involved with abductee couselling etc.....
                > > But this was her first experience with a mini UFO.
                > > bert vere
                > >

                > > Marge Padgitt <ympadgitt@...> wrote:
                > > My brother told me he saw a small UFO in his bedroom two
                > days ago.
                > > This time it was at 10:00 a.m. and he had just gone to lie down
                > with
                > > his wife who works the night shift, when he saw a circular shaped
                > white
                > > color craft with lights around the dome, which had flat bottom and
                > > domed top. It looked like black areas between the lights on the
                > dome,
                > > which he said could have been windows. The sighting lasted 2-3
                > > seconds. It was heading towards him at an angle then just
                > disappeared
                > > as he looked at it. Now this is the third event of this nature -
                > > previously he and his wife saw two black triangular shaped small
                > craft
                > > in the bedroom at night.
                > >
                > > Is anyone else getting reports of small UFO's inside houses?
                > >
                > > Margie Kay
                > > Director, Mysteries of the Universe Conference
                > > June 7, 2008
                > > www.ufokc.4mg.com
                > > 816-833-1602

              • bert vere
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 3, 2008
                  Done deal marge....
                  already sent
                  the micro ufo your brother saw is not an isolated incident.
                  Others investigating orbs have been amazed when they blew up the photos and got images suggestive of ships.......see )ufo seek.com )search" night photos "....or night shots
                  These micro ships were discussed and it may be that the micros are from another dimension......rather than elsewhere in this one....
                  certainly some orbs have shown themselves to look like micro ships.
                  and they definately are also very ethereal looking stuff.
                  somehow there is a connection of that im sure.
                  bert

[...]

                • eddie middleton
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 4, 2008
                    John Keel in one of his books mentioned some cases of miniature flying saucers showing up in people's bedrooms. I myself was given an account once by a friend of mine of a small cigar-shaped craft that flew close by her head in broad daylight. She said this thing had portals wherein she could see passengers looking at her. I believe she said she heard some kind of commotion like the sound of people talking excitedly, and then the thing just disappeared. I have always thought that this was something from another dimension that just happened to accidentally intrude into our time/space.

                    Eddie Middleton

                    bert vere <bertvere@...> wrote:
[...]

                    Eddie Middleton / Night Search Host
                    http://www.nightsearch.net