VISION of FREEDOM ~ 1993-2012

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      http://worldgathering.net/vision.html
      ~~~~~~~~~

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Freedom ~ 1993-2012

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope
      Intertribal Medicine Societies of Turtle island
      The Twenty Count: 1993-2012

      Make copies of the Rainbow prophecy, and give or
      send them to people anywhere on the planet. Then let
      them be guided by their hearts to do the same until
      all planetary citizens are brought to life in the Rainbow
      dream, so that we may dream and work together
      for true peace. Love, Thunder Woman

      Introduction by Aleran
      Throughout the ages humanity has sought out the
      prophecies of the spiritually gifted to instil a clear hope
      and vision into life. During this time many prophecies
      come to us trying to lead us in many different directions.
      Some prophecy points to disaster, hopelessness
      and the annihilation of mankind. But other prophecies
      create a vision of joyful transformation through
      quantum leaps into love and light.
      As things stand now, the human race is
      dreaming a hell.
      But as individuals and as a collective humanity it
      is our potential to dream of paradise and to create
      the kingdom of heaven on our Mother Earth.
      Could it be that the pain in our hearts caused by
      the hell we have created will spur us on into visions
      and creations of a world formed in love?
      It is my prayer and dream, along with a multitude
      of others who have taught me to dream the Rainbow
      dream, that each and every one of you learn to dream
      both while awake and sleeping, the dream of unity
      and love through divine transformation.
      This prophecy on the following pages is a dream
      and vision that is a potential reality for mankind.
      It is not an ultimatum. But it is ours to behold and
      to create if we only dare to dream it together.

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Turtle Island
      Prophecies of The Native Americans
      1993-2012

      PART ONE ~
      The distribution and giving back to humanity of the
      Twenty Count. In the Turtle Island lore we say it is the
      time of finding one's path with heart. The time of seeking
      perfection, growth and development. Most importantly
      the time of trust and innocence, when mythologies
      of the world are revealing secrets.

      PART TWO ~
      The critical time. The time of the animal. The time
      of Tuwalananie, the dark force. The reason for this is
      that seeds of light have been planted and we are starting
      to grow and the teachings are starting to come out and
      all those ones who have taught partial truths, who have
      taught deliberate lies in history, are going to be threatened
      by the awakening of the Rainbow people because the
      Rainbow people exist in every country, in every
      nation, in every land.
      The Dark Forces will be threatened and they will use
      their power and their power exists in technology.
      We are going to see new technology appearing which
      will be a tremendous threat to the survival of humanity.
      We must exert our influence by gathering together and
      sharing our ideas and plans for alternative power and for
      world peace. If we put a double amount of energy with
      what we are for, we can change it. We can change it.

      PART THREE ~
      The time of human to human communication.
      The time the human family finally starts to become
      human. There will be more information brought out
      into open format than has ever been seen on this planet.
      We will re-establish contact in a very knowledgeable
      way with our ancestors from the stars. So mark
      that down because it will happen.
      The first contact will be with the Pleiades and will
      be totally acknowledged and will be known to all the
      world powers. The second contact will be with Sirius.

      PART FOUR ~
      When truth seekers begin to open the veil of the crack
      between the worlds, we will see our memory circles.
      Many of the leaders who are trying to keep us locked
      in the past, will not function today, will fall.
      Many teachers and wise people will be seen for who
      they are and they will be the farmers, the labourers and
      the gas station attendants because the tagashala will
      be fully awakened.
      People will begin to link up with other people in
      gathering together circles. Many of these will be the
      so-called 'common people' and not the teachers you
      see up there now.

      PART FIVE ~
      The various winged serpent wheels will begin to turn,
      to dance once again and when they do the rainbow
      lights will be seen in dreams all over the world and
      these rainbow light dreams will help awaken the rest
      of humanity.
      We will sit in a new circle of law.
      All civil and social laws will have to be in conformity
      with natural laws or the people will not accept them and
      they will have the enlightenment necessary to reject
      those laws.
      Science will once again become metaphysics.
      They will discover four laws that will help them jump
      to universal law and transcend the time-space continuum
      which is the limitation of the age and once again we
      will begin to take our power and to work with rules
      and laws that are cosmic laws.

      PART SIX ~
      We will once again see the way to continue a new dream.
      We will be given the road map back to the stars
      and we will see the star people come out of the illusion
      of their two-legged form and into their actual great
      sleeper-dreamer form.
      A powerful time approaches humanity and its really
      hard for me to talk about it. I am a great dreamer but
      I don't know if I dream that large.
      We will see a real shift in planetary consciousness.
      Many of the enemies of the humans will begin to
      drop away.
      We will totally gain the light of the great light wheel.
      There will be one humanity, one planet composed
      of all the different ways of dancing in complete harmony
      in the great gathering together circle.
      All the seeds will be planted.
      The Earth will have its true reality formed.
      It will join the sisterhood of planets, the daughters
      of Copperwoman and it will create within itself all
      forms of all things in harmony with the everything.
      We will see a whole new way of perfection.
      There will be plants on this grandmother earth that
      will give life and sustenance as never before seen.
      Starvation on the earth, all those things will be gone.
      There will be total balance and harmony.

      PART SEVEN ~
      The new race of humans will begin to design their
      new reality of life on this planet as they intended it
      to be when they first came here from the stars.
      We will begin to establish this planet and use the
      collective consciousness to hold the power of this
      space in harmony with the Great Circle of Twelve
      and all the planets. There is a whole lot I don't
      even know. There is more that I am not supposed
      to talk about yet.
      The dream will be actualised and this planet will
      hold its space in the great council of planets and
      become a part of the universal enlightened sisterhood
      and brotherhood of humanity and keepers of the
      light circles. It's happened on many planets and
      it's expected to happen on a lot of other planets.
      There will be a moment when the population will be
      'the' Population, and something great will happen.
      This planet will have its design of energy movement
      guided by all of humanity living here.

      The Great Spirit will leave its seed and the egg of
      everything here on this planet and it will create itself
      20 times over at the speed of light and this prophecy
      ends as I have been given it by the Grandmothers
      that I share with you now.

      ~~~~~~~~~

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Freedom ~ 1993-2012

      We can change it. Put a double amount